Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2021 Football • Page 11

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jul 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

No idea. 10 team league, looks like he was drafted and then dropped a few hours before week 1 kickoff lol. It's a non-ppr league so he's not quite as valuable but still :shrug2:

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Dak pooped the bed as my #1 QB, and after that the highest scorer I had was Barkley lol

3. broken22

(:

As a Zeke owner, how much money should I put in on Pollard? Pollard should be my first priority over Sutton correct?

uuu likes this.
  4. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Yes.

5. heh, that’s my plan if i don’t pick up osborn

6. i can’t believe Pollard is availabe in your leagues

GrantCloud and uuu like this.
  7. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I'm choosing between...Andy Dalton & Adam Humphries.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

hollywood brown is available in my work 8 team league lol

9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I'm jellies.

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Pollard was drafted in like the 10th round in my league lol

11. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I've got this guy coming to me, looking for a price for Damien Harris and Brandin Cooks...and I just...don't even know what to do here. Dropping my roster below the pics.

Screenshot_20210921-110858.png Screenshot_20210921-110913.png

RB: Cook, Montgomery, D. Harris, Davis, Ty'Son Williams, Ingram (Jeff Wilson desperation IR stash)
    WR: Ridley, Kupp, Julio, Cooks, E. Sanders, Callaway

Callaway is gone tomorrow. Have waivers set up to get Pittman or Tim Patrick.

Ingram is also gone tomorrow unless I can package him into a trade. Going to add Panthers D to stream

12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I'm assuming 8 or 10 team league? Also, PPR or no?

Either way, you are looking for elite players that are guaranteed to start, rather than reshuffling flex-level guys...so, the only name on that list that jumps out is Hopkins. I think you're looking at a 2 for 1. The RBs on his bench are all unstartable trash in even a 12-team league, so I might well go Cooks + one of your lesser RBs for Hopkins. Other potential option, not sure who your QB is, but if Herbert is an upgrade, then the Herbert/Allen combo could be nice.

But it doesnt feel like you have to make that move now. You've got amazing RB depth, and aside from getting out of Mike Davis cause I dont see his upside, I wouldnt sell low this early.

13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Would y’all do mixon for Keenan Allen straight up?

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

depends what the rest of your team is and if its PPR

15. EddieDS

Regular Supporter

was offered kelce and jakobi meyers for saquon, allen robinson, and chase edmonds. feel like i’m giving up too much, but i can’t resist kelce. am i going to regret it? 0.5 ppr

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would definitely not do that.

You drafted Saquon on the first round knowing that it might be slow going the first few weeks.

Kelce is obviously a stud but you're also giving up a top 15 WR and a player with more value than Jakobi Meyers who is kind of useless right now

EddieDS likes this.
  17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

my RBs are kamara, Najee, mixon, swift, Mitchell, sermon

WR - DK, ARob, dionte, and waddle (with Michael Thomas on IR)

1 PPR

18. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I would not make that trade then.

GrantCloud likes this.
  19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Drop Allen Robinson from that trade and its at least not bad...you're trading 1st round picks and flex guys...you give up the better 1st round pick but get back the better flex option. If you give up Robinson too you get fleeced.

If you want Kelce badly enough, then you could do Saquan->Kelce straight up...but even then Id want to see what your roster looks like

EddieDS likes this.
  20. EddieDS

Regular Supporter

yeah i originally offered a straight up trade but that was declined. here’s my roster.

91218E72-A812-44DA-9297-3C6767872139.jpeg
    0B3A76F0-9FAA-41AE-9AC8-369B7F73AC0C.jpeg

21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, I get wanting Kelce and all, but, I would not make that move for sure. Puts you in a spot where you either have to double up the CLE RBs some weeks or double up the TB WRs, neither of which is ideal.

uuu and EddieDS like this.
  22. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Yeah it's 10 team half PPR. Josh Allen is my QB

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, if you can pry Hopkins away for like Davis/Cooks or something on that realm, I'd do it. But right now you have really good depth against injuries and bye weeks; thats a trade you can push harder for in like, Week 8.

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Few things worse than being the 2nd highest scoring team in the league for the week and still losing. Put up 140pts with Aaron Jones & Kupp/Stafford...lost to Lamar/Henry.

25. broken22

(:

I'm not sure if I should drop Ayiuk for Mike Williams.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.