Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 82

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

Fuck. Yes. Stefon. Diggs.

I think I’m in the only league left that runs through week 17 but he’s keeping me alive

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  2. if the Bills keep starters in someone in my league might come back from down 70+ in finals

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

was in 2 leagues this year and ended up winning both

$400 combined buy in, nearly $2,500 in winnings

hell yeah! Congrats to all the champions

4. thethingis

Lost by .26 in the semis in one league, would have won the ship this week. Oh well, still alive in my money league.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  5. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

Lost in a championship by 4 points. Gut punch. Myers didn’t do quite enough and Allen getting pulled hurt. Makes sense, but still sucks. The Pats were pathetic tonight.

6. Full Effect Ed Dec 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 29, 2020)
    Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Diggs + Kelce + Evans + Fisher Jr = Chip Secured

7. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

My opponent had Diggs and Adams put up 90 points in the night games and his win probability never got above 1% that whole time. Alvin Kamara's charity will be getting part of my winnings

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The league I started 10-2 in and had 200 more points than everyone else I ended up losing week 13 (which was meaningless), got scorching hot during my Bye Week (of course) and then lost my first playoff game and then lost my third place game.

What a shit show fantasy football was for me for both leagues.

Also, both my leagues champions were decided by less than 1 point. Absolutely crazy. The guy in my main league had Kamara (54.20) and ended up winning by only .80. My other league, the winner won by .98

9. thethingis

Pick 3, PPR.

David Johnson vs. Tenn
    Swift vs. MN
    Gaskin @ Buff
    Zeke @ Giants
    Dobbins @ Cincy
    Mattison @ Detroit

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I think I'd go DJ, Swift, and Dobbins

11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I stashed Mattison for literally 2 straight seasons and in TOTAL I got that one start against Atlanta where he put up like 3 points. Seeing his stat line from today makes me laugh lol

Drew Baldy likes this.
  12. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Jonathan Taylor gonna go in the top 5 next year?

13. ehhh

CMC
    Kamara
    Cook
    Saquon
    Henry

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I'm not taking Saquon over Taylor

preppyak likes this.
  15. i’m def not touching him but i think it’ll be the consensus lol

zeke and davante might go ahead of him as well

16. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

This is the list of who I’d take over Taylor:

- Cook
    - Kamara
    - CMC
    - Henry

I am very torn on Chubb or Taylor up next. I will hopefully be in a situation I can avoid Zeke and Barkley.

Can’t wait to see what happens all winter/spring/summer to see how this all shakes up.

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Honestly it’s fun thinking about all the RB’s to be drafted early after my list above:

Aaron Jones, Jacobs, Ekeler, Robinson, Mixon, CEH, Montgomery, Gibson, Akers, Swift, RoJo, Chris Carson, the rookies.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  18. thethingis

This was my worst team in years but still good enough to take home the hardware, and that completes the three peat. Four wins in like 7 or 8 years.

19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Man, I might go Zero-RB style next year after walking through that list. I know COVID made it worst, but the top 5 included an undrafted guy in fantasy...the top 10 included another 2 guys averaging being taken in the 6th or later (Taylor, Montgomery), and had Gibson stayed healthy, I think 6 of the top 12 would all be guys taken after an ADP of 70 (Mike Davis joins them). JD McKissic was worth more than Conners.

I think Beasley and Claypool are the only WRs in the top 25 who werent taken regularly within say, the first 8 rounds. The WR value is all in Rounds 1-3, where people take the 10th best RB ahead of the 3rd best WR.

20. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

21. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

I’d love to be in any league where Taylor was still there in Round 6 this year. He went no later than mid-3rd in all my drafts

22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yep he went 4th in mine and we drafted a month early.

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I guess I misread, his ADP was 5.1, not 5.11; but still, same idea. Take 3WR and a QB up top, take my first RB in Round 5 for a speculative rookie or a guy in a position like David Johnson where people dont trust him.

MyBestFiend likes this.
  24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

in my big $$ league, I think we are ditching D/ST for next year and adding another flex slot

so we'd have 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 flex, 1 TE, 1 K

might just start the draft with 4 straight RBs fuck it

25. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

The zero-RB strategy is something which would stress me out so, so much lol. I feel like I don’t trust my luck enough to nail it.