Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 80

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

In pretty much 5 straight weeks I’ve lost:
    - Mixon
    - Fuller
    - Gibson
    - Akers
    - Ronald Jones
    - Hopkins ???? (I hope the wind was just knocked out of him and it’s nothing overly serious)

2. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Murray’s killing me right now

725EE453-6FB6-46D4-B8A8-8F94FFF34890.jpeg

3. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Lol well zero chance I win the championship after losing CEH, RoJo, McLaurin, Jarvis, James Rob in the last couple weeks. Especially with Kyler putting up a mediocre game so far.

4. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Full PPR

Bowden Jr, Ito, or Ogbunowale?

5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

woof lol

well with Parker out, I would imagine Bowden will be the #1 WR again tbh

6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

playing against Jeff Wilson <<<<<<

7. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Times are tough, but I'm also an idiot for thinking Robinson had a legit chance to start tomorrow and not playing Drake over him.

thanks, I was leaning Bowden too

8. Donnie Ruth Dec 26, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 26, 2020)
    Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Very thrilled to have started Ahmed tonight. Fuck me.

EDIT: WHY THE FUCK DID I START HIM? Ugh so frustrating.

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So I picked up Mayfield expecting to have a decision to make today between him and Tannehill considering the matchups...but I guess it’s gotta be Tannehill now with all the inactive for Cleveland right?

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yes, I think you have to start Tanny

11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Also, same league, .5 PPR, pick a flex. Woods in there now but I can see a case for most of these guys:
    2D8A89E0-1CA9-4024-BBC2-7F229DB2BB50.jpeg

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

apparently snow in the forecast which makes me nervous.

I survived the semis and my Tannehill vs his Derek Henry last week, but now im scared Tanny will put up a dud in the snow as Henry runs wild

13. morgantayler Dec 27, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 27, 2020)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm also nervous about that game because I have Adams and Brown but I'm still gonna roll with them. My bench options are no where near as good.

However I ended up picking up Jakobi Meyers and Zack Moss in the event things looking disastrous for the passing games tonight, I should have a good idea what my winning chances are by those games because I'll have 2 guys left and my opponent will only have 1.

14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I had Kamara & Gronk and there’s a chance I could lose my finals. I’m legit devastated and so stressed right now.

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Chubb killing me right now

16. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

hmmm might be blessed by the snow gods tonight as i have derrick henry and aaron jones trying to win my championship

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I’m facing Adams tonight and my entire team is collapsing after Kamara’s performance. So I need a snowy, windy game to affect Adams haha

spreadthehummus2321 likes this.
  18. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

yea hopefully it will be a run heavy game. im down a few points but feeling good. the guy im facing has no one left after the afternoon games so if i get to watch henry and jones win it for me i might just get TRASHED and call out of work tomorow lmao. ive been playing fantasy football for 15 years and only won once.

19. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I believe this is my 6th championship matchup in the same keeper league for 10 years ... never won.

20. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

damn thats rough im sorry lol. fantasy is just cruel af to some ppl. im usually 1 of those ppl that has a solid team all year that shits the bed the 1st week of the playoffs.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

My team waits until the finals to do that haha, last year I was facing Fuller, DJ Moore, and someone else who all got knocked out with an injury ... I still lost haha. It’s very brutal year in hahaha, but I come back for more every time!

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

had to start Tee Higgins out of desperation and he just scored!

stvvvn, morgantayler and Donnie Ruth like this.
  23. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Same lol. He and Bernard are having decent days for me so I’m in a good spot for now

24. shout out to Tee Higgins balling out on my bench all year lol

xbrokendownx likes this.
  25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugggggh Hunt vulturing a TD from Chubb. come onnnnn