Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 77

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Lol this is fucking comical. I mean it was a long shot but I can definitely tell you I didn’t think I would be at less points overall than I started the day with.

2. I was actually winning after Juju’s fumble :crylaugh:

but lost by 2 points lol

good luck to everyone in finals!

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  3. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

barring any stat corrections its seems ive finished ahead just under 2 points in my semi final. the guys last defensive player on the bengals came just a tackle or 2 short of overtaking me. was about to lose my shit if that game went to ot.

4. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Made it to the finals and need some advice.

First flex: Would I be crazy to flex Logan Thomas over Terry McLaurin? Thomas has been a target hog.
    Second flex: Beasley against NE (only had 2 catches last game against them) or Emmanuel Sanders vs MIN

RB: Just found out Akers is done so have to hit the wire (I dont have any better options) - Henderson/Brown/Pollard/Edmonds are available

QB: Thinking of rolling with Hurts against Dallas. Other QB is Tannehill against GB.

5. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Who is your TE option that Logan Thomas is the flex guy?

Drew Baldy likes this.
  6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ronald Jones vs Detroit
    Ahmed vs LV
    Mixon vs HOU
    Gibson vs CAR

These matchups are all so glorious and I need 2 of these to pan out lol. I’m so stressed it ain’t gonna happen. Every time I make the finals I have some crappy flex due to injuries, last year it was Dion Lewis.

7. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I think Jones, Mixon, and Gibson all might not play. And if Gaskin is back this hurts the Ahmed.

8. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Exactly this why I’m very stressed and mad lol.

I have all such good matchups and literally none of them may pan out due to injury and Gaskin. Not to mention Akers vs Seattle now gone too.

9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Kelce. Picked up Thomas weeks ago when Kelce was on bye but held onto him.

10. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Just wondering if you practice a religion? I want to know which God you angered.

stvvvn and Donnie Ruth like this.
  11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Do I mention I also had Dak & Fuller too? lolololol

uuu likes this.
  12. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Please don't talk to me I can't risk anything thank you.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Pollard for sure, especially if Zeke is out again. Is Bell on the wire?

I picked up Hurts last week but still plan on starting Tannehill over him in my 2QB league. I think the Packers game will be a shoot out and Tannehill is hot.

In 13 years, I've only flexed a TE once, and it worked out, but McLaurin's ceiling is way higher than Logan's even though McLaurin has been really disappointing the past 3-4 weeks.

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Speaking of 2 QB league...do...do I dare start Hurts over Russ Wilson? Wilson has been hot garbage lately.

15. yes

uuu and ncarrab like this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It's the third place game, so fuck it, let's get weird.

17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Bell's not available. I'm going to try to land Pollard and Henderson.

I agree with GB/TEN being a shootout. Rodgers is going to dominate TEN's defense and Tannehill will have to keep up. Hurts has been great though too so its tempting.

I have McLaurin in now but if Alex Smith starts, he makes be nervous. Logan is like a security blanket and since its PPR I feel like he could be the safer floor, even though McLaurin has the higher ceiling.

Thanks!

ncarrab likes this.
  18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Let Hurts Cook.

ncarrab likes this.
  19. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Id 100% go with Hurts over Wilson this week.

20. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Bucs people already reporting they expect Ronald Jones not to play Saturday. I’m ALREADY devastated.

21. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Fournette not available? I might be forced to play him this week but the matchup is juicy, so buckle up haha

22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah right, he was drafted and stashed the entire season on the 11th place team.

It’s frustrating because I guess RoJo has to be on the covid list for 10 days. He went on Dec 16th. The game is the 26th. Because they’re playing a freakin Saturday game I’ll miss out on this by 1 day.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

He also has a broken finger.

24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I mean there’s really no way we would ever know now, but I feel like there was a decent chance the broken finger would sideline him just last week. Godwin with a similar injury missed 1 week and he’s a receiver. As an RB I bet he had a decent shot at suiting up. Doesn’t really matter now lol

Catch me rollin’ Tevin Coleman in the finals lol

25. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

eating my words about starting rus last week (almost lost) and now im gonna pick up herbert to start instead for the championship. if rus wasnt playing against a good defense this next week like the rams it might be different but i need a qb thats gonna get me real points to have a decent shot. if ur wondering why herbert was available, my league has very few bench spots, half the teams only have 1 qb.

and theoretically i like hurts against dallas after seeing him against arizona. BUT ppl should be mindful cowboys are playing for the division. not saying they will kill it or anything but im expecting they might show up for that one.