Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 76

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My moving on to the chip (to go for my 3rd in a row and 5th since the league started in 2010) is gonna come down to Nick Chubb for me vs. his Kareem Hunt. I’ll need Chubb to outscore Hunt with a 13 point cushion right now (about to be less because he has Hurts about to have this final drive lol)

2. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

players all used up, up by 10 and the other guy just has 1 defensive player left in the monday night game. jessie bates the bengals safety. needless to say i wont have any nails by the end of tomorow night. shit man

3. ugh, starting Keenan over DJ is gonna make me lose lol

down 8 with Cleveland dst vs Juju

4. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I need 59.68 points to move on between Big Ben and Hunt, which sounds impossible, but isn’t because of the scoring in my other league.

pretty sure I have it in the league in commissioner in. He needs 77 points between Johnson and Pitt’s D tomorrow which I don’t see happening.

5. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

I’m about to lose my semi in one league by .3 points, fuck this

6. Drew Baldy

Trusted

If Keenan Allen wouldn’t have looked directly into the camera and told fantasy players “do not sit me” with such conviction I would have sat him and started Antonio Brown I wouldn’t be hoping for Big Ben to have a 54 point game tonight (which is possible in this league scoring format where QB’s get 0.5 point other completion)

literally the one game this year Big Ben got exactly 54 points in this league was last time he played Cincinnati. Really hoping they can at least keep it somewhat of a game so he has to keep slinging it down the field.

D4C18305-2DBD-4FAA-9E66-B7B5BB3562F8.jpeg

7. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I mean there's just no way I was starting Keenan Allen. He does this all the time. You can't trust the players when it comes to their health they are always going to say they are healthy.

8. Drew Baldy

Trusted

yeah I learned a valuable lesson. If it costs me a trip to the championship I deserve it for sure. Honestly, with CMC being out the whole year I’m surprised I’ve made it as far as I have. Just sucks because me and my core group of IRL life friends are in both leagues and last year my buddy took the championship in both leagues (he beat me in championship because of last minute Aaron Jones TD) and I wanted to be the one this year who could get the double championship.

I’ve never won one before so this would be a first for me. Would be nice for my first time to be a double victory lol. I’m just being greedy at this point.

uuu likes this.
  9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Nah man. You're being competitive, that's the point. It's definitely not a fun way to go out but you gotta take your brain out of it sometimes. Him uttering those words doesn't mean he suddenly had full practices all week. I fade almost all game time decisions.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

LOL my 10-3 team that finished the regular season averaging 160 points per week totally shit the bed in the semis and I'm going to lose.

My team in my other league where I was bounced last week after having my worst week of the season, of course scored the most points in the league (yet again) and it's all for nothing.

Fantasy football is stupid.

domotime2 and Drew Baldy like this.
  11. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

On the flipside, I've been so dominant in my Dynasty League that I traded away every single player and started with 0 players and all rookies from the draft.

I will be playing in the Championship Sunday.

12. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'm in 2 leagues. Theres payouts for finishing 1st in standings and 1st and 2nd in playoffs too.

I finished in 2nd in both leagues (in1 I had the most total points by a lotttt and lost by 1 game.... the other i had same record but lost by 15 points) and lost in semis in both.

Fuck the world. Fuck everyone. Fuck you. Mostly fuxk you

13. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I feel you (sniffles, wipes tears from face).... I feel you.

This feeling is so much worse than just having a shitty season or whatever. Knowing your team rules and dominating all year....and you don't even make the finals. Fuckkk that

uuu likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I'm done with fantasy football.

Until August

uuu, Fronnyfron and stvvvn like this.
  15. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Getting blasted in every week's matchup & missing the playoffs might be better than getting knocked out first round. I had nothing to follow this weekend

domotime2 and uuu like this.
  16. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Oh yeah I much prefer not making the playoffs to losing in the playoffs.

domotime2 likes this.
  17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I do know I would rather get destroyed in the playoffs than lose by a handful of points where I could have won if I made a different decision.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  18. B939220D-AB06-4ED6-BB2D-31C81A061AB9.jpeg

if somehow, someway Juju loses a fumble and gets benched

19. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Oh yeah blowouts are always better. Lay a dud so that way it was my team and not my decisions that killed me.

20. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

On an end-around no less.

They actually give you pretty good odds at 16%.

stvvvn likes this.
  21. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Like they really think there is almost a 1 in 5 chance Juju fumbles a handoff and gets benched.

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

ooof, it it was more than 1pt, Id legit say bench him and hope to got a fumble stat correction doesnt come. But .2pts...cant do that

23. SmithBerryCrunch Dec 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 21, 2020)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Up 27 with Ebron vs their Big Ben and Jaylen Samuels. I snagged Benny Snell as a block.

24. delvec19

Trusted

25. Donnie Ruth Dec 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 21, 2020)
    Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Cam Akers out next week. Fuck me. Now I have one good RB on my team and need to fill an RB2 & Flex with these options:

- Ahmed (but if Gaskins returns he’s useless)
    - RoJo (PLEASE RETURN)
    - Mixon (PLEASE RETURN)
    - Gibson (GET A NEW TOE AND RETURN)
    - McKissic