Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Was playing against Hunt tonight, the Browns should just run the ball on every down, the best RB tandem in the league...

2. morgantayler Sep 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 18, 2020)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I took him in one of my last few as well, I didn’t start him because I have Dak going against Atlanta but last night was impressive.

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

God I should have listened to my gut and not taken Mixon with my second pick. I didn’t really want to but people were high on him after last season. He’s had two dud games back to back.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  4. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I drafted him in the second round last year. He was terrible in the first half and then had a great second half. At this point thats what you gotta hope for. After two bad games, you can't trade him, so just hold and hope they figure it out.

GrantCloud and morgantayler like this.
  5. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

So glad I spent the 6th overall pick on Burrow.

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I play in a two QB league and figured just to swap him in on bye weeks, so his performances have been a nice surprise.

morgantayler likes this.
  7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

guy in my league started both Hunt and Chubb

I laughed yesterday, I am not laughing today

8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

so someone dropped Sony Michel in one of my leagues...he is on waivers until tomorrow so I want to put a claim in. The problem is, I have no idea who I would drop. I guess Preston Williams?

[​IMG]

9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

If it’s a 1 year league, I’d drop whichever of Reagor or Jeudy you like less

xbrokendownx likes this.
  10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

this is exactly how he started last season. I was able to flip him for Lamar Jackson and then immediately following that he started to go off. Just be patient. It’ll come

11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

.5 PPR - Pick 1.

John Brown @ MIA
    Preston Williams vs. BUF
    CeeDee Lamb vs. ATL

I have Lamb in currently because I think that game is going to be a shootout and I also think Lamb gets his first career TD this game. But this offense has a lot of mouths to feed.

I’m higher on Preston Williams than most are this season, but the Bills secondary worries me. If Parker is out, then you gotta think he’s going to see a ton of targets. But if Parker is out, then won’t be more than likely be shadowed by TreDavious White?

John Brown seems to have the safest floor of the three, but the presence of Diggs still kind of makes me nervous about starting Brown, despite week one. But could also see Diggs on the other side benefitting Brown.

I’ve had each guy in and out of my lineup multiple times this week but then find a reason why I like one of the other plays more.

Thoughts?

12. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I'm taking Lamb.

SEANoftheDEAD and airik625 like this.
  13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Is Brandon Aiyuk worth a look? AJ Brown was just ruled out so I’m looking to pick someone up for a week.

14. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

It's tough because San Fran is probably going to be up big and thus running the ball.

15. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah, I was just thinking there was some potential with Samuel on IR and Kittle a little banged up.

16. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Totally agree, who are the other alternatives for you?

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Sounds like AJ Brown may be out multiple weeks.

18. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Curtis Samuel, Amendola, Cole, Bourne are some. Humphries is also available, he had 7 targets last week so that number could go up while Brown is out.

19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ugh, I’m at work and only saw that he was ruled out this week. That sucks.

20. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Okay yeesh, yeah go Aiyuk.

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah it’s 12 team and we do 3 WR spots so waiver options are limited lol

22. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Oh I feel you. 14 Teams, 3 WR slots, 20 Person Bench.

The best WR on waivers for us is... Braxton Berrios.

23. shea

RIP Supporter

Hockenson or Goedert? Leaning Hockenson since Golladay is out again and there’s no way Goedert replicates last week, right?

24. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I’d go Hock

shea likes this.
  25. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I need advice. Looking into doing DraftKings or Fanduel. Which is the better service and does anyone have any tips? Never done one day Fantasy, but want to dabble since my normal league isn’t playing this year.