Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 49

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Full PPR you could maybe think about Meyers, simply because he has a solid floor...but otherwise, you'd be benching a guy who routinely scores TDs (had 5 straight games until last week) for a hit or miss (Claypool) or someone with none (Meyers).

David87 likes this.
  2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Panthers have all of their QBs active so no one knows who is starting lmao

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So you think I should keep my RBs in that leage as Jones/Conner/Davis in the flex, and leave Ballage on the bench?

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

lol wtf.

Whatever, I'm sticking with Meyers over Anderson there. Feels like Teddy will be the emergency QB or something

5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Nevermind teddy is inactive

6. if Miami’s dst could get me likeeee 20 points today that’d be great

Kyler/Nuk had a meh Thursday game

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, I think you stick with those 3. Cant sit Jones even in a tougher matchup...and Id rather take guys who've had steadier proven production and dont really have competition for snaps/carries. They could still bust, but, there's almost no chance that Davis or Conner cede 7-10 carries to someone else, while Joshua Kelley absolutely could do that.

Ballage is basically a poor mans Davis, and if Conner busts again here, you can basically give up on him the rest of the season

David87 likes this.
  8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Cleveland D or Indy D today?

I know Garrett is out but man I don't feel comfortable starting Indy against Rodgers...

9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

and of course Claypool just scored lol sorry @David87

David87 likes this.
  10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Fucking Benny Snell vulturing TDs pfft

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Also love when everyone but Will Fuller is catching TDs. good stuff

13. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ugh it sucks. I wanted to bench Fuller this week but with Mixon out I had to throw Fuller in my flex and I’m not happy by it.

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

And now some guy named Byrd catching deep balls for NE. Meyers.........................nope

15. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Taysom feeding MT is giving me life

16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

2/2 on my QB’s having a season-ending injury this year. Burrow is definitely done for the season, hope it’s not too bad.

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Fuck you redzone for showing me a massive Taysom Hill touchdown and getting me all pumped ... just for it to be called back by a flag

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah that fucking hurt seeing that on the gametracker. come on man

19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Taysom carrying my whole ass team

20. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

21. shea

RIP Supporter

Having my best game of the year against our league’s top point scorer who is having his worst game of the year. Feels good.

22. Herbert (not even on my team) is easily my fantasy MVP this year given all he does for Keenan

preppyak likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

My current projection: 125

Current projections across my league: 88, 75, 72, 77, 101, 141, 74, 111, 105, 95

WHO U THINK IM FACING???

stvvvn likes this.
  24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

need 19.8 from Ronald Jones tomorrow ehhhh

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Starting Cleveland D was awesome. Beat the second place team and assuming Tom Brady scores at least 6 points tonight (for another team in the league), I will move into 4th place (only 4 teams make playoffs).

What sucks is, my remaining schedule is vs. the first place team, 3rd place team and 5th place team.

So I still pretty much need to win out. I'm hopeful to get CMC back for this week, but Carolina is on bye (of course) week 13. Was really glad to start leaning on Higgins as my WR2 and of course Burrow gets injured.

Fronnyfron likes this.