Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 48

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yes, if he's TE eligible in your league, you'd be CRAZY to not plug him in at TE. The TE position is so god awful that he'd easily be the best option for TE even if he puts up 'bad' QB numbers.

I did this with Joe Webb, like 10 years ago, when he was WR eligible, haha.

preppyak and shea like this.
  2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I think there was an RB 2-4 seasons ago on GB or the Chargers I can’t even remember who qualified as TE and I started them in the playoffs. That week I rolled with 4 RB’s lol

But yeah, anyone who uses ESPN better go pick up Hill and plug him in as a TE. He’s better than literally any option other than Kelce.

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I picked up hill and also have kelce. I’ll probably slide him in my flex spot lol

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

with Swift out, have to do some lineup tinkering

would ya'll start Michael Pittman against GB or Jarvis Landry against Philly? 0.5 ppr

5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ty Montgomery, the RB legend!

He was listed as a WR/TE initially, I believe, and then after a hilarious string of Packers injuries became their starting RB, so he became a super flex.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Uh, wat?

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

This is gonna be very annoying

8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Relieved Adams, Brown, and Ridley were all confirmed to be good to go this weekend so I’m putting Tee Higgins in my flex. However I need a suggestion for my RB2 since Mixon is out:

Bernard vs. WFT
    Ahmed vs. DEN
    Gordon vs. MIA

probably not gonna go Gordon because he’s been garbage this year.

9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

probably Bernard since you know he will get all the touches

Breida is back for MIA this week so he might steal touches from Ahmed

preppyak and morgantayler like this.
  10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So in yahoo where he’s QB only, I have Taysom Hill and Ryan Tannehill. I gotta go Hill there for the upside right? Assuming he starts I mean.

I have the same situation in ESPN, and I have both Darren Waller/Dallas Geoddert, and then I have Claypool on my flex. I still gotta put Hill in at TE there right?

11. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ugh Mixon to IR

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Trading for Joe Mixon 2 weeks ago.

ncarrab, preppyak and Fronnyfron like this.
  13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My teams have just fallen apart due to injury or changing roles in the offense. In my main league, Mike Evans, Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz, even James Conner to an extent have all just been disappointments. Dak getting hurt also hurt that team.

One of my other leagues I had Ekeler and Chubb get hurt at the exact same time on the exact same say lol.

One of the leagues I drafted and had Brandin Cooks on my team, dropped him after he didn’t do shit, and he’s of course been a must start for multiple weeks now

14. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Looking like heavy rain tomorrow for CLE vs PHI

Would you guys play Gio over Hunt?

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Damnit, I dropped Bernard a week ago to make room to pick up Damien Harris. Could have just kept Gio

16. I’m never trusting Zac Taylor again when it comes to injuries lol

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

AB369D12-381D-4F3D-AC35-31A3D67ACCD0.jpeg 307F8F9C-7B03-4E59-9167-B31C457C9DA3.jpeg

So what do I do here? Half point PPR.

I feel like I gotta get Ballage in the lineup. Do I start him over Ahmed? Or move Claypool into Brown’s spot and put Ballage at flex?

Same with Taysom Hill...Tannehill has been bad and Baltimore ain’t an easy matchup. Do I leave Hill at TE, or do I put him at QB and slide Waller back in? Or put Hill at Flex and Waller at TE?

Meyers in over Brown as well? Etc.

So many choices!

I’ll be reposting about my other team tomorrow needing serious help haha

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I think I'd start Ballage over Claypool tbh

preppyak and David87 like this.
  19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

5DEB6C79-F225-405D-AAA6-DC075D1887CF.jpeg D93FCCFC-DFB3-457E-8339-6969A219FA8D.jpeg

here’s what I currently got in the other league. It’s a cruel twist of fate that my RB with the terrible matchup is Aaron Jones who I def can’t bench. Do I go with Ballage over Conner or Davis?

I just took Robby Anderson out of my because Teddy seems like he’ll be out. Is Meyers over him the right play here? What about Mike Evans?

also...I think I’m rolling with Hill over Tannehill. Tannehill having a rough few weeks + not an easy matchup, and Hill is gonna bring the rushing numbers.

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

so keep Ahmed and AJ brown in there and slide Ballage in over Claypool?

21. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

should i start dj moore or brandin cooks

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I think I would

I know Claypool has been great overall but he has had some stinkers recently. I always lean towards the RB getting heavy touches over the WR, especially in a game that Pittsburgh should easily win

David87 likes this.
  23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Hard to trust the panthers WRs today with what will probably be a backup QB. I’d probably roll Cooks there despite the matchup

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

True. I’m worried about Aj Brown doing jack shit again in a tough matchup. But not sure if I can bring myself to bench him for Meyers or Claypool

25. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, I wouldnt panic and put him in over RBs who have a longer history of producing; but over a dude whose targets are all over the place and who rarely catches more than 50% of them?

Whereas, yeah Conner has stunk lately, he's still usually getting volume and on an offense that is in the red zone a lot