Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 47

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Drafting CE-H first round
    Drafting Kelce + Andrews and not trading Andrews away sooner when he had more value

ncarrab likes this.
  2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

In the league that I am doing well in, I have all 3 of these guys. But, I have them because my team was auto-drafted, so my top 6 picks were Thomas, Kelce, Conner, McLaurin, Fournette, and Hilton...of which Id say Kelce has been the only 100% reliable player. I regularly start 5 of the 17 players I drafted...and my most productive non-QB is James Robinson the undrafted guy...

In the league Im doing well, my god my drafted RBs were flops

Cooks, Drake, Akers, Gibson, Michel, Duke Johnson. One reliably every week starter...and Ill be relying on some combo Mostert/Ekeler/Harris down the stretch as guys that teams were forced to drop because of shallow benches and only one IR slot.

ncarrab likes this.
  3. another week without Carson and Mixon it seems :injured: at least I can start Perine over Dobbins this time

4. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 2.40.52 PM.png

My biggest fail is the fact that I was tanking the first two weeks, switched it up, and I'm in playoff seeding as of right now and I'm so behind in points that I can't lose another game or I'm eliminated essentially.

It's anxiety x10000.

ncarrab likes this.
  5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

sounds like Bridgewater won't play so I would probably not play DJ Moore this week unless I had to

who knows what PJ Walker is gonna be

6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I thankfully traded for Mixon last week to use him down the stretch. Ugh. I mean I can get by without him, but it’s just annoying lol

7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I'm 7-3 and going against another 7-3 team this week and he has Wilson, Lockett, and Kirk tonight lol

I have Hopkins but man I am so ready to be down like 60-10 after tonight :concerned:

8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Waiting to find out the status of my team is not going to be fun (Also have Ridley as questionable)

9DB7013B-9CA3-4D2F-8BD0-B50E7A5F2403.jpeg

9. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Im facing Lockett and also have Hopkins. I’m rooting for ya!!

xbrokendownx likes this.
  10. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Truly torn if I should start Hyde or Rojo

11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

with Garrett out for Sunday, how we feeling about the Cleveland D this week? I also have Indy D in one league but they play the Packers so

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Not good. At all.

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Probably gonna still roll with CLE though because only options on wire are ass...

Cin
    Hou
    NO
    Wash
    Denver
    Indy
    Carolina
    KC
    Det

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

he isn't eligible for TE slot at Yahoo, damn

on ESPN he is

15. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Welp I was gotta start Winston ... ugh.

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lmao now I’m scared to start MT.

17. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I dropped the Browns for the Chargers :shrug:

Since ESPN has Taysom listed as TE, QB I went ahead and picked him up and plugged him in at TE

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I ... might ... start ... Hill.

I traded for J Allen so I didn’t anticipate his bye week. I was going to start Winston, but now that’s a dud. Other options:

Wentz (meh ... he has sucked)
    Carr against KC
    Stafford (hurt)
    Bridgewater (hurt)

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I just SPRINTED to the waiver wire in Yahoo to see if he had TE designation, but he does not.

Damn, that would have been wild.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm thinking of picking him up and starting him over Tannehill in my two QB league. Just...because.

21. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Hill is worth starting as a TE in any league but he's probably not a great option at QB unless it's a deep league

I chose Kirk Cousins over Hill as my Josh Allen bye week replacement

22. shea

RIP Supporter

so as long as he remains eligible at both positions whatever points he scores at QB will be the same if you put him at TE, right? essentially 2 QBs?

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I got him in yahoo and espn and it sucks he’s not TE eligible on yahoo.

....Should I start him over Ryan Tannehill I think I should I feel like he’s gonna run a bunch haha

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

ESPN said that they will leave him eligible for TE this week but will re-evaluate after that going forward

shea likes this.
  25. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I don’t think I’ve ever had more indecision in my fantasy life than I do this week with the QB position lol.

Like Hill is gonna dump off to Kamara (who I own) or rush every other play. It’s super intriguing.