Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 46

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I might, yeah assuming nothing changes with the Chargers backfield this week

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Just feels like you start players v DAL given the choice. There's definitely real downside in them passing 20 times and running 40+, but, I gotta imagine they get a BUNCH of red zone looks

RJ Knorr likes this.
  3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

so people snagged Jameis, Carr, and Cousins before I could get anyone (we use traditional waiver order and I was 11th/12) so I am stuck starting Alex Smith this week as it stands lmao

4. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yep exactly, my only fear to Jefferson’s upside is once they take a lead and then just run Cook wild. Granted maybe Dalton will keep Dallas close enough ... but Jefferson has been way too good (especially on MNF) that I can’t pass it up.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Pulled the trigger on picking up CLE D this morning and now i see Myles Garrett was sent home sick today...FML

6. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I just saw that too. Hopefully it’s nothing too serious

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

What do I even do with this team this week? Full PPR....who the fuck do I start?
    F8C8F93A-2C30-4995-A741-BE94B4606FFD.jpeg 75890600-8A07-46C2-A4A4-D10A2A42C510.jpeg

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Like...I feel like I have 3 WRs and 4 RBs that I can start and only one WR, one RB, and one Flex spot to put them in.

You could probably even make the case that Fuller’s spot isn’t set in stone either.

9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I think Damien Harris has to be in. The Pats are going to run it down Houston's throat

I would probably play him over Conner at this point tbh but that is tough

no one will trade?

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Well he accepted it, not too mad as Conner was doing absolutely nothing the last few weeks. Jones has a higher floor, and it helps make my flex decisions easier as well.

11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Our deadline passed, I tried to get a couple of deals last week but nothing was working/nothing matched up really well.

I was also thinknig about benching Conner but that Jax matchup is so juicy. And then there's Ballage against the jets...

No idea what to do at WR. Knew as soon as I gave in and benched Evans he'd have a game. But Robby and Meyers both have decent matchups matchups.

12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I get that, but the DAL matchup was juicier and he was garbage. Gotta go Harris over him for sure...and I dont think you can trust Ballage to be a locked in RB2 after just 2 weeks.

I think I'd play Robby over Evans cause you dont know who Ramsey matches with...and Id probably play Fuller no matter what, but if Gilmore worries you, its not the craziest notion to play Meyers since its full PPR and he's getting a LOT of targets. Evans isnt as good in PPR as he is in standard.

13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

would ya'll trade Ronald Jones for Chris Carson?

14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Feels like neither is gonna be reliable til fantasy playoff weeks, but, yeah Carson is probably more startable by then. He might bust, but you usually can rely on him for 15ish touches a game. RoJo could get 5 or 25, who knows.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  15. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Should I drop Hooper for Logan Thomas? Or is the TE position so hit or miss that it doesn’t matter?

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

What have been your biggest fantasy failures this year?

For me it has been drafting Lamar with the first pick of the third round
    and not picking up James Robinson the night before the first game of the season. I had him que'd up and decided not to take him. I did the same thing with Justin Jefferson earlier in the year.

Also, I just realized that everyone I drafted from Round 5 through Round 10 are no longer on my team. But I did draft Antonio Gibson in Round 11, which has been a plus.

17. Moore, AB or Higgins this week?

Leaning Higgins but my opponent has Brady, and DJ is playing the Lions lol

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

drafted Mark Ingram thinking he could be a steady RB2
    chickening out on picking up James Robinson in the beginning of the year when he was a FA because I didn't know who to drop

ncarrab likes this.
  19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would go one of Moore or Higgins

I think you gotta see if Bridgewater plays before making any decision though

stvvvn likes this.
  20. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

1. Not picking up Robinson when I was staring at him on FA before the season. I thought: “I didn’t want this season so why should I pick this guy up?”

2. Not picking up Justin Herbert. Once I lost Dak, he was already picked up and I rode Tannehill which kind have sucked.

3. Last season drafting Fournette over Dalvin Cook in the 2nd round. If I drafted Cook, I would have probably won and then got to keep Dalvin in the 2nd round in my keeper league and had him again this year. Imagine being able to pair Kamara and Dalvin??? Ugh. What could have been.

ncarrab likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I was lucky to have picked up Herbert in week 5. I rarely keep 2 QBs but Lamar has been so awful and his bye was coming up in week 7, so I snatched up Herbert.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

someone dropped Gaskin last night to pick up Breida

I have an IR slot to spare but I would need to drop someone to pick him up first. Would ya'll drop Mark Ingram for Gaskin? I have Kamara, RoJo, Gallman, McKissic, and Latavius so I am likely never gonna play Ingram anymore....

23. immediately

RJ Knorr likes this.
  24. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Saquon at #2 overall, having second most points scored against me this season

ncarrab likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Well if we're counting injuries, I drafted CMC no. 1, haha. And OBJ in round 5.

Hell, drafted Aaron Jones in 2nd round and he's missed three weeks.

I'm in 5th place and only 4 teams make the playoffs. As far as Points Against...I'm at 1,101, which is by far most in the league. First and second place teams in my league are under 990 in the Points Against category.

SMH.