Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 45

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I wish I’ve had this luck lol. Before the week, I was 1st in points scored but I’ve also had the 2nd most points against so I’m sitting at 5-4.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

HOLLLLLLLERRRRR MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

alright, so I have Josh Allen on a bye this week and no other QB on my roster. The only viable QBs on the waiver wire are

Carr
    Jameis
    Cousins
    Alex Smith
    Rivers
    Mayfield

who do ya'll like?

4. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Idk if Jameis is good, but I’m picking him up in hopes of catching lightning in a bottle

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I think I’d roll with carr. He doesn’t have much upside as a fantasy QB, But I feel like he will get you a respectable 16-20 points a game.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Out of that list I would consider Carr or Winston. I also have Allen on a bye but I think I’m gonna go Wentz.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Wouldnt touch Carr after 3 straight shit weeks + playing KC. Throw Mayfield and Rivers in this camp too...bad matchups or wildly inconsistent.

If you need upside, Id probably go Winston because Im not sure a coach can contain his desire to throw 40+ times. Id worry Cousins wont throw more than 20 times as Dalvin Cook run 30+ times for 250yds and 4TDs...so, Smith is the fall back for "steady"

xbrokendownx likes this.
  8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Start 2 (.5ppr, flex spots)

Damien Harris v HOU
    Tee Higgins v WAS
    Christian Kirk v SEA
    Kenyan Drake v SEA

Im leaning Harris and Kirk (since Kirk had multiple TDs v SEA last time), but thats more matchup based than anything.

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Cooks or Fulgham in the flex this week? (non-PPR)

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

feel like Harris absolutely has to be in, especially against that Houston run D

and yeah for the other one I think one of the Cardinals as that game should have a ton of points

RJ Knorr and preppyak like this.
  11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Cooks

hard to trust Wentz right now

uuu likes this.
  12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Felt the same way, and Kirk did 2TDs last time while Drake put up a dud and got hurt.

13. Reagor is THE guy in Philly moving forward imo

in case someone wants to take a flyer on him lol

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm in a world of mess for defense this week.

I currently have New Orleans but not sure I want to play them vs ATL.

On the wire is:

Minnesota who have a great Dallas match-up...but Minn D sucks
    Cle
    Cinn
    NE
    HOU
    WASH

15. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I (thankfully) have this as a tough decision for my WR3 spot:

Will Fuller vs Patriots
    Justin Jefferson vs Dallas

I’m leaning Jefferson because if Gilmore plays he’ll probably shutdown Fuller.

16. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I picked up Cle this week in hopes of Wentz turning the ball over

I would probably lean Jefferson too for the same reason

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I was thinking Cleveland. Garrett is good for a sack or two as well. Weather is supposed to be shitty too in CLE once again as well.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  18. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Should I drop Mike Williams for Aiyuk or Beasley?

I know they’re both on byes but they’ve been more consistent than Williams. I also have DK, JuJu, Claypool, Jefferson, and Godwin. So it’s not really a big need currently

19. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

At that point you might as well keep Williams as his ceiling is a little higher.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I like Aiyuk. I actually had both Aiyuk and Williams and dropped Williams out of necessity a week or two ago. Williams is very inconsistent. Aiyuk has had a consistent role in SF offense. Could change if/when Deebo comes back but Deebo can't stay healthy.

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Do you guys think if I offer Conner/Jefferson for Jones would be a fairly even trade? He also has Derrick Henry, and his #1 WR is AJ brown, so I was thinking the upside of Jefferson would benefit his team as well.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Are you sure you want to put yourself through the Aaron Jones experience?

23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve put myself through the “Conner with no vision” experience the last few weeks, so I’m tempted.

preppyak and shea like this.
  24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

As an Aaron Jones owner, for three straight years, it's maddening watching the Packers week after week give Jamaal Williams - and now Tyler Ervin - a ton of carries/snaps when Jones is one of the top backs in the league.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Do...do I start Ballage in the flex this week?

Other options: Cooks, Fulgham, Fournette (on my bench) or Mike Williams, Perine, Hines (on waiver wire)