Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2020 Football • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Up by 30 and have Dak & Cooper going. Opponent only has Gallup. Nice!

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Zeke putting my team on his back

3. Up 23 vs their Diontae Johnson and PIT dst tomorrow, i feel somewhat comfortable after Thomas’ dud

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Currently up 30 I have Conner left, he has Barkley, juju, and the Denver defense. Gonna be close I feel.

5. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Just need 14 points from Henry tonight to win my league.

Up by 0.43 points in by other league. I have Conner and Big Ben left. He had Barkley and Engram left. Should be a fun Monday of football.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm up 16 points in one league and my opponent has Derrick Henry. Probably going to lose. Sucks too, because I was having a runaway day and he had Matt Ryan, who got like, 16 garbage points in the final 10 minutes of the 4th Q.

Other league I'm up 15 and still have Tannehill (2QB league) & AJ Brown. Opponent has Conner. Think I'll be OK.

7. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Deebo Samuel on the IR
    Kenny Golladay was out for week 1.
    Michael Thomas got hurt.

My team is hurting. I always load up on good WR in the draft which ends up being smart since whoever I draft always seem to get hurt.

If non of those guys can play next week i'll be have to go with Parris Campbell and Jamison Crowder.

And not to mention my RB James Conner just got hurt. Hopefully he's okay.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol of course Conner gets hurt.

now I'm only up 15 points against juju/barkley and Denver defense later tonight, can probably chalk up an L this week.

9. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I have a soft spot in my heart for James Conner because he had Hodgkin’s lymphoma which I also had.

With that said, it was a mistake to draft him and not back him up with Benny Snell. I’m an idiot. Considering I had first pick and got CMC there is no way Snell makes it to me on waivers this week.

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

was going up against Barkley and Conner tonight and was only up 38, so I was nervous

lol 1-0!!

11. Squeaked one out, now have to wait for updates on Thomas :upside:

12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

My first week is all but locked in as a win. Up 42 thank to Adams and Ridley and I have Gordon III, Brown, and Titans D left vs. just Jeudy for my opponent.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

God, at least I got Lindsay too in case Gordon ends up being shit

14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I’m annoyed that they moved Lindsay back to questionable instead of out. Now I can’t try to scoop up one of the RBs that did well the part weekend.

15. So i just traded Thomas/Swift for Drake/Moore

solves a lack of a 2nd RB and a slight? downgrade at WR. Hoping that a Cards triple stack doesnt bite me in the ass lol

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Are you saying Michael Thomas to DJ Moore is only a slight downgrade??

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  17. only because of the injury hahaha (and some homerism)

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yeah thats probably a bad trade for you tbh

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Who do we like more going forward, Malcolm Brown or Antonio Gibson? Got offered Brown for my Gibson. I think I'll probably stick with Gibson for now.

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I like Brown better personally

better offense and already showed that they will give him the ball

21. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Heads up, they did the same thing with Brown in week 1 of last year. Bit a lot of people in the ass.

22. flex Landry, Allen or Moss this week?

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Do I Keep a hobbled Jarvis Landry on the bench or do I start him over one of:

Mike Evans (also hobbled)
    Will Fuller V
    Zach Ertz

full PPR. I also have John Brown and Robby Anderson on the bench so I have insurance there Incase Evans doesn’t play or something

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

So, Brown hasnt broken out to this point in 5 years...and he's got a 2nd rounder he's fighting against...meanwhile Gibson is on a team of absolute dogshit options otherwise. Barber isnt gonna keep getting 15+ touches at a yard a carry.

Gibson is on a worse team, but when bye weeks and playoff weeks hit, Id bet he's more likely to be a steady flex and trending up than Brown

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

man I’m glad I snagged burrow in the last round of my draft

Matt504 likes this.