Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 99

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I should have played ARob

2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Who would have thought my 10th round pick of Anthony Miller who I dropped and called a bust and was so fucking mad about would in the end come up big for me in the playoffs?

Drew Baldy likes this.
  3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Same

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  4. Drew Baldy

Trusted

5. ClarettsGreyGoose Dec 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2019)
    ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Current lineup has Kamara/Jacobs at RB, Julio/Kupp at WR and Sanders/OBJ in the flex spots. Ekeler and ARob were in close consideration, I sat Robinson because Trubisky is usually awful against above average pass D

6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Really can’t blame you for sitting Trubisky. Can’t envision anyone relying on him round 1 of playoffs lol

preppyak and GrantCloud like this.
  7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

wow Sean you are a fantasy guru

Sean Murphy likes this.
  8. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Absolutely hate seeing Gallup scoop up all these garbage time points. Ugh. Thought I had a good TNF until Gallup ended up with 10+.

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I’m facing Cooper and it sucks that he’s getting garbage time points after putting up a relatively shitty 2/3rds of a game. Ugh.

I benched Dak which was prob the right call but still

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Was gonna post the same thing...only about Amari Cooper. Playing against him and like, 5 minutes ago had 3 points...now 17.

go fucking figure

David87, GrantCloud and Donnie Ruth like this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

next year is a kicker year gr@nt, remember that for your draft and thank me later

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. delvec19

Trusted

Really need help with this team.

Banged up Brady vs KC or Josh Allen vs BAL?

Change anything else?

WR: Odell vs CIN
    WR: K Allen @ JAX
    RB: Chubb vs CIN
    TE: Doyle @ TB
    FLEX: Carson @ LAR
    FLEX: Sutton @ HOU

Bench: Miles Sanders vs NYG, Snell @ ARI, Singletary vs BAL

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ok, so I was going to start Tannehill over Brees this week...but someone just dropped Winston. Should I start him over Tannehill?

14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Any Bell owners ... he may not play this week

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

ugh; figures, he gets one glorious matchup and is out

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Assuming Bell is out, start 2 instead of 1. Thoughts?

17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Am I overthinking the fact that I've got Mark Andrews facing the 2nd best fantasy D against TEs, while Vance McDonald and his matchup with Arizona is sitting out there on the wire?

18. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yep, definitely overthinking it. Vance has had 2 games this whole season where you wouldnt be wildly regretting playing him, and one of those he only broke 10pts if your league has some form of PPR. Im gonna say he averages about a catch a game in Duck Hodges performances.

Andrews might still let you down, but he did just go 3/50/1 against the best defense against TE's.

David87 likes this.
  19. chcougar1

Trusted

So.....I’m thinking of starting fitzmagic over Wilson. Is that crazy?

Wilson scores 29.9 against the rams last time but I think both teams are going to run a ton, shortening the game.

I’ve also got Devante Parker. So starting fitz could either be glorious or a complete disaster

20. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Feels like overthinking it. Wilson played them without Ramsey last time; but those 30pts were on 23 passes (to 43 rush attempts for the team) and without a rushing TD. Fitz did fine against NYJ as well, but Wilson has the rushing TD upside, etc.

Fitzpatrick is who you play over other borderline QB1's; you dont play him over a top 5 QB

Drew Baldy likes this.
  21. chcougar1

Trusted

fair. Wilson had a rushing td to get to 30 I believe but still. Thanks for the advice.

22. Drew Baldy

Trusted

So with fuller getting a Q tag that looks like he reaggravated his hamstring I don’t feel confident playing him in the flex anymore.

Rashaad Penny or Zach Pascal (1PPR)

23. chcougar1

Trusted

penny

24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Thanks man. One last question. Bo Scarborough is sitting on the waivers as well. Would you consider him over penny or should I just stick with penny?

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I think you have a higher floor with Scarborough, like he will get you 10-12 points, but his boom potential isn’t as high as penny’s.

preppyak likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.