Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 98

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I have another league where I am in the playoffs. Should I start Mahomes or Brady?

Really struggling with this one.

2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Mahomes easily. Brady kind of stinks this year for fantasy

3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Mahomes (and that's coming from a patriots fan)

GrantCloud likes this.
  4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I thought that was a joke post.

GrantCloud likes this.
  5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Welp, Connor isn't playing this sunday.

So, it ends up this choice:

Benny Snell @ ARI
    David Montgomery @ DAL
    Jamaal Williams v. WAS

I gotta go with Snell here, right? I'm already starting Aaron Jones in GB. It's PPR so Snell has less value but...still, it's Arizona.

6. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Def Snell

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I'm getting nervous with my lineup this week.

For my flex: Penny or Mattison (already have Fournette and Carson)? This is with the assumption Cook will play.

For my TE I can do either of these: Hollister, Gesicki, or Griffin?

8. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

So with Conner ruled out I grabbed Snell (mostly so my opponent wouldn't) now I have a dilemma at RB

Barkley, Snell, or Sanders? My other RB is Gordon

9. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Penny if Cook plays
    Gesicki

preppyak and Donnie Ruth like this.
  10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is it worth it to play Snell over Ekeler?

11. chcougar1

Trusted

niners

David87 likes this.
  12. chcougar1

Trusted

If PPR, no. Standard league it’s close.

13. chcougar1

Trusted

barkley

14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Definitely Penny over Mattison unless Cook is out. Penny already has a 50:50 time share and is a Carson fumble away from more.
    Think you still roll Barkley there; Penny shredded them 2 weeks ago, and Laird still got several catches last week despite being terrible as a RB

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

.5 ppr, start 1

Beckham v CIN
    Snell v ARI
    Penny v LAR
    Pascal v TB

Currently have Beckham in, but Ive no faith in him even against that terrible team; kind of feeling like Id rather take a chance at Snell or Penny having upside instead

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Rd1 of the playoffs and I am struggling with what QB to play this week. I have Dak, Baker, & Fitz. Worried Dak will stink it up tonight in Chocago. Fitz seems like a good streamer but his risk is just as high as his reward. I'm iffy on Baker but a play against the Bengals has to be worth considering.

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Fitz is on a team that cant run, and went 288/3TD against them last time...and the Jets are gonna be without Adams. I think thats the risk to take with the most upside. I think Id play Dak for consistency over Mayfield otherwise

Sean Murphy likes this.
  18. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Last minute advice seeking.... basically I know that Kamara and Kupp are locked in, everything else is strongly injury dependent.

half PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 flex:
    Kamara
    Jacobs
    Sanders
    Ekeler
    Julio
    Kupp
    ARob
    OBJ

19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmmm Jacobs, ekeler, and Julio id go

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

it’s standard. I picked up Snell but will likely stick with Ekeler.

21. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I want to go Kamara/Jacobs, Julio/Kupp, Sanders/Ekeler. But that's based on Jacobs and Julio playing and Jordan Howard not playing

22. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

First round of the playoffs, should I go with Singletary, Sanders, or Montgomery?

As I bears fan I don’t really trust Montgomery, and Singletary’s usage could go down if the Bills are playing from behind.

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Oh man, thats on where you assign each guy a number and use a random number generator. They're all basically the same player at this point; where recent volume says they're solid, but they could all bust for 3pts or go for 30+ and you cant guess which one.

Singletary scares me the most, match-up wise, if you didnt start Montgomery, I'd go Sanders for the matchup.

edit: Just looked at it on FantasyPros, the number of lists where Montgomery and Singletary are 1 spot apart (#20/#21, etc) is absurd. It might well be 75% of sites.

24. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Is benching Zach Ertz a bad idea? I picked up Higbee off waivers just in case and the injury for Ertz kind of worries me. I’m not expecting Higbee to do much against Seattle but Ertz’s floor has been so low this year.

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

sitting Dak so far was a good move whew

GrantCloud likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.