Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 60

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Due to it being CMC's bye week, I have to ponder whether to start Melvin Gordon or a receiver I can find off Waivers as my flex. Thankfully I have Carson and Fournette as my RB's, but I have zero faith in Gordon even as a flex. Thinking about pickup up Slayton or Cole Beasley which is crazy to even have to think about lol

2. chcougar1

Trusted

I could also consider Calvin Ridley over Gore and Lat but the Rams defense usually deters me

3. chcougar1

Trusted

agreed. Gordon has to go off at some point right?

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah that's why I'm leaning on leaving him my lineup, but my god that chargers offense is terrible. Maybe he should have just held out all season haha

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I’d still say Gore. Even if they do split carries, Miami’s defense is terrible. Zeke and Pollard were both able to have 100 yard performances on the same day against them. Singletary probably won’t get the bulk of the carries either, their not gonna want to push his hamstring too much in his first game back.

chcougar1 likes this.
  6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

whos your other qb? Maybe offer wentz for mahomes if you can.

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I think you still stick with Gordon; he's got 16 and 11 touches in those games still. And while Tennessee hasnt allowed much in the way of rushing TD's, they're still like 15th in rushing yards against versus like 5th in passing yards. Chargers are gonna have to run the ball more than that PIT game.
    Also this. Gordon is still the goal line back and gets quite a bit of pass down work

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The Bears allow 83yds/game to RBs. The Dolphins allow 169.6yds/game. The Bears allow 13.8pts/game; te Dolphins, 36pts/game. There's plenty of room in a split backfield for Gore to still get his 15 carries and a TD.

I'd be worried about that Saints offense; no Kamara, no Cook, no Smith...you're looking at a situation where the Bears can blanket Thomas and whats left is a bunch of under performers and a middling QB.

9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Start one in each, .5PPR

League 1
    Golden Tate v ARI
    Alshon Jeffrey v DAL

League 2
    Auden Tate v JAX
    Allen Lazard v OAK

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I’m rolling with double Tates in my league lol

preppyak and morgantayler like this.
  11. socklord

Trusted

Tate and Lazzard

12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Thats what I had, mostly for matchups

13. chcougar1

Trusted

good points. Would you go as far as benching m Thomas in this matchup?

14. chcougar1

Trusted

tate and Tate if it was me but Lazard would be fine.

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Nah, Id still play him...unless you have someone with real blow-up potential sitting on your bench. He's more of a WR2 than a WR1 in the matchup, but I'd play him over all the guys I listed above as my options this week.

The Dolphins are just the dream matchup. Its also why I recommended someone starting Allen over another QB this week. Gore is a lock for 15 carries. Allen is a lock for 20pts. You take the easy points when they are there. Its rare for a team to be as reliably bad as MIA and CIN have been this season

16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Still not sure what to do here. Dak is gonna have his tackles and Amari back, and the game will probably be close.

allen feels like the better play but I worry about late game flow limiting his upside

17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

that Allen play was me! Haha. The injury news updates for the cowboys are giving me second thoughts now, seems like they’re gonna be full strength against my home team’s shitty defense

18. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Gordon or Murray for RB2?

19. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I'm leaning Murray. You know he's the lead back and the Chargers OL is ass

20. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

2 RB/2 WR/2 Flex, half PPR. Starting Fournette, Bell, Golladay, Edelman and Andrews in RB/WR/Flex 1. Need help with flex #2:

Carlos Hyde
    Joe Mixon
    John Brown
    Allen Lazard

21. chcougar1

Trusted

hyde has been strong.

I need help deciding between a banged up David Johnson, Bell, or chase Edmonds. Standard scoring.

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Hyde or Brown would be my pick. Brown has more upside

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Id probably still go DJ. Bell did nothing against NE when they played before...and its hard to play Edmonds with DJ still starting.

24. shea

RIP Supporter

Currently have Gallup as my WR2 but have been wavering on grabbing John Brown from the Bills before the games start today to replace him since they’re playing Miami...and Allen is my QB.

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Yeldon is out for Buffalo so that bumps Singletary up a lot IMO

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.