Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 55

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Not a great day

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Still leading by 2.5pts with Gordon slightly outscoring Ekeler...but man, Im like on Ekeler pass drive away from screwed.

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Down 10 with Jones to go in half ppr

Cautiously optimistic

4. bones

#HEEL

Graham or Hock tonight? .5PPR

5. socklord

Trusted

Hock

6. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Taking my annual L where I score the 2nd or 3rd most in the league but face one of the few teams with more.

Really could have used a TD from Kamara. Or Fournette. Or Edelman. Or OBJ. Or anything from Gallup.

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I got a combined 3 points from Goff, Ekeler and JuJu. Needless to say, I lost.

8. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

It has been a LOOOOONG time where I already have secured the win and get to just watch my player go tonight for bonus points. Feels good!

9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Survived!

10. preppyak

Elite Supporter

There is no worse feeling in fantasy than putting up the 2nd most points in your league and losing to the person who put up the most. You start looking at that team that scored 82pts and wishing death upon their players

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Honestly one of the first things I do after each weeks is to see how I would have stacked up against other teams in my league each week. Win or lose. Really puts things in perspective.

Like, there are weeks where your team sucks and scores 88 but you were fortunate enough to play against an even worse team - but would have lost to everyone else. Then there are weeks where you score 2nd or 3rd most points in league but lost but would have beat mostly everyone else.

It all kind of evens itself out in the end (hopefully).

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm 5ish or so Aaron Jones points away from having a 4-0 weekend (well, in one league I have Jones and he has the Packers Kicker so I'd like more than 5 points there to be safe as my lead is only 10 points, but I need at least 5 in another league haha). Connor lit it up for me last night, needed that kind of game from him badly.

Next week could be rough for me in my main league with Evans, Connor, and Jarvis all on bye. Luckily John Brown is facing Miami so hopefully can get a WR2 type day out of him.

13. ClarettsGreyGoose

Yeah this is actually my second one this year. Week 2 I lost 164.8 to 117.4. There was one team with 129.2 that week.

This week using projected numbers, I'm going to lose 138.2 to 124.2. There's a team without anyone tonight that has 145. There was a matchup of 90.1-87.3 and another 94.6-78.7.

Good news is if I can get to 125.5 tonight, I take the lead for most points in a loss which I'm paying out $10 for just because I had an extra 10 left after I figured out payouts

preppyak likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Putting in a waiver claim on Hunter Henry. I really don't want to waste my spot in the Waiver line (at No. 3 currently) for a TE but Delanie Walker, outside of week 1, has been unplayable.

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ha, nice.

Yeah, in my brothers league Im going to move to 4-2, but started 2-2 despite scoring about 130pts/wk on average, because I hit two buzzsaw 170+ point games from other teams. I was 100pts ahead of every other team yet still 2-2; but now its working itself out as I'll move into first place unless Marvin Jones puts up 20+ points for my brothers team.

16. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

With Hunter Henry coming back, and Darnold throwing well this week, I think I'm pretty solid for the rest of the season. I'm 2-3 (3-3 after this week).
    upload_2019-10-14_15-18-46.png

17. ClarettsGreyGoose

Barely even noticed Walker when I was at the game last week. That offense was a mess tbh

18. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit I'm up 126.12 to 126.10 and he has Kerryon. Game is at the 2 min warning. Don't let Detroit get the ball back!

Wouldn't even be in this position if Goff wasn't terrible. I want to cut him so bad.

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Watching Jamaal Williams close this game out on the field while I need 1.3 points from Aaron Jones to win is fun:eyeroll:

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Right?!?!

sawhney[rusted]2 and David87 like this.
  21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Omgggg he’s STILL in the game. Put your best RB in ya fucks

22. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Lost a lot of money on player props tonight fuck.

Still won in fantasy and somehow won the under 47.5 though

23. socklord

Trusted

I see that Matt LaFleur is, in fact, back on his bullshit

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

3rd most points for (15 points behind 2nd)
    most points against

2-4, 9th place

love fantasy sports!!!!

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

waiver wire is ASS this week

GrantCloud likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.