Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 54

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah my only worry is San Fran’s D has been tough. But the lead carrier in the Rams offense is hard to pass up regardless of matchup

2. socklord

Trusted

I would personally sit tight. You would get a bit of a boost at WR, but I see going from Coleman to Sanders as a major downgrade. Sanders hasn't made a consistent impact in the Eagles offense yet and it's fair to wonder when/if he will this year. Jordan Howard is going to continue being the primary red zone/goal line back and Howard still has a role as a pass blocker, which keeps Sanders into a small role on the offense. Coleman was being considered for the goal line back in SF and is likely going to take that job back from Jeff Wilson, who was only added from the practice squad after Coleman was hurt.

3. socklord

Trusted

That's a fair point, but it's also worth mentioning that the Niners are coming off a short-ish week while the Rams have had ten days to prepare for this game.

Although your other WR plays are all upside plays with scary floors so maybe starting a guy with a safe floor like Landry is actually the better play

4. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

That's exactly how I feel. The potential upgrade from Kenny G to Lockett is not as large as the potential downgrade from Coleman to Sanders.

I'm in a good spot. If I can be patient and deal at the right time, I can absolutely fix the one spot I really want to fix and then ride it out. Right now, all I want (besides an OBJ resurrection) is a better RB3 than Carlos Hyde. If I get that I have a deadly team with depth.

Watson
    Kamara, Fournette, Hyde, Coleman, Gore
    OBJ, Golladay, Edelman, Gallup, Tate, Green (IR) and Waller who is flex only

5. socklord

Trusted

With that team, I would absolutely sit tight and not force a trade. I’d be pretty content with that team

6. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I had better ones in the works during the week that fell apart when the other side wavered last minute, so now I'm more content with sitting and seeing how it goes.

Deals that went sour had Josh Jacobs coming back, can't remember the exact package for that one, and Waller/Edelman for Derrick Henry and John Brown.

I'm hoping I get another strong week from my guys and some teams slide to 1-5 or 0-6 and become more open to moving their good pieces. If the 4 teams on danger of being 1-5 or worse all lose, it's open season on: Cook, Woods, Gurley, Julio, Kerryon Johnson, Mixon, Chubb, Lockett, Chark, Tyreek, Cooks, Ingram, Bell and Boyd

socklord likes this.
  7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Panthers D/ST has been balling today!

8. bones

#HEEL

With Penny out I have no RB2 (.5PPR) Most likely to give me anything at all from the FA pool?

Dion Lewis, Gio Bernard, McKissic, Pollard, Prosise?

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol @ Diggs on my bench

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Dropping Auden Tate for Preston Williams, starting Williams over Golden Tate, and deciding to start Baltimore’s defense over Carolina while Bears on all on a bye are all leading up to a great Sunday for me!

ClarettsGreyGoose and GrantCloud like this.
  11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

thank u ESPN app for reminding me that Diggs has two TDS, and 140 yards in the first half

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Fuller has now dropped potentially 3 big touchdowns.

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Apparently Fuller has dropped two TD passesa nd Evans dropped one earlier. If I end up losing...

14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

3*

David87 likes this.
  15. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Replace with what I said about James White with watching the Eagles for Zach Ertz.

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Okay Jeffrey is actually having a good game who I would have swapped out for Diggs anyways, I don’t feel as bad

17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

okay this didn’t age well

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Facing Diggs while knowing Evans and Fuller have dropped 4 Tds today is frustrating

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

what a waste of a first round pick Deandre Hopkins has been

ClarettsGreyGoose and GrantCloud like this.
  20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Wasn’t expecting to win this week and that was reinforced by my entire team having a dud week other than Watson lol

21. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Man, if I wasn't winning my matchup this week I would be pissed about streaming the Dallas defense. Thought they would get a couple extra points from turnovers even if Darnold was starting.

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Almost certainly gonna come down to my Gordon versus his Ekeler with me leading by probably 5ish points going in.

If I lose because Ekeler is still getting more than a 50% split after making that trade, Im gonna be furious

23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Drafting Austin Hooper and dropping Hooper for Delanie Walker before week 1 ... and not getting Hooper back has been really good for my team. I like every week struggling for 2 points at that position.

However, my 1-4 squad is about to beat the first place team!

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

down 102.5 to 98.8

I have Aaron Jones, he has Melvin Gordon

whew man

25. socklord

Trusted

Godspeed

xbrokendownx likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.