Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 53

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'd go Sony and Kerryon I think.

I assume the Patriots will be running a lot tonight - hopefully a lot of the carries go to Sony.

Swoos likes this.
  2. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Because it's PPR I'm going with the first two. James White submarines Sony there

Swoos likes this.
  3. socklord

Trusted

Kerryon and Sony, especially if Burkhead is out

Swoos likes this.
  4. socklord

Trusted

Following up here to say that Burkhead is officially inactive so fire up Sony with confidence

Swoos likes this.
  5. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I need to stop following Patriots games for James White because I know he’ll somehow get his 12-13 points by the end.

preppyak likes this.
  6. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

I am in the worst spot I’ve been in for fantasy in a minute (RB wise) and this week I am staring fucking Mark Walton in one league

7. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I am not embarrassed

8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I shouldn’t have listened to everyone who said not to play Golden Tate lmao

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I should have also not listened to myself and started him.

but I mean, the patriots have the best secondary in football, it was supposed to be a freakin monsoon, TNF, and he is the only option to throw to so it was logical they would eliminate him. It made sense.

morgantayler likes this.
  10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Ayyy I started tate

(Only because davante Adams looks like he isn’t playing, and I don’t want to play either Diggs or Hollywood)

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Those two Tom Brady QB sneak TDs killed me.

12. ClarettsGreyGoose

I did not start Tate but I'm okay. Either I wrap up one of these trades I'm working on and I start guys in the return package or I still have Kenny G, OBJ and Gallup going at WR/flex with Edelman's 15.8 in the bag

13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I kinda want to try and make some moves, but I’m 1-4, 0-5 in both leagues. So the window is small to even make the playoffs and I’ve been plagued by injuries, poor performances, etc

14. ClarettsGreyGoose

To avoid jinxing it I'm going to refrain from commenting on my record. But it's been awhile since I've had to salvage a team mid-season and I feel like I'd actually welcome that challenge if it came about...I just hope it's not this year because I really like (most) of my team

15. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Need some opinions. Thinking of offering Aaron Jones/A Rob/Cooks to get Kerryon/OBJ/Waller.

Getting a ton of mixed feelings on this one. Any thoughts?

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

such a meh trade to me, unless you are DESPERATE for a TE

I don't think it moves the needle one way or the other tbh

SEANoftheDEAD and Fucking Dustin like this.
  17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I just picked up Hunter Henry, so I should be good once he comes back. Its more of a move where Im rolling the dice and hoping they start unleashing OBJ in Cleveland.

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

WELP

19. socklord

Trusted

I think I would actually do that trade. I think Kerryon is an upgrade in the long term. He’s already had his bye and there’s a chance LaFleur goes right back to his RBBC bullshit with Jones/Williams.

You know OBJ has more upside than either Cook or ARob. Plus, I’m imagining you get an upgrade at TE with Waller, who will be off his bye so you don’t have to worry about a TE bye anymore.

If you have the depth and can handle the loss of two good WRs getting only one in return, I’d do it.

20. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Bench 1: McLaurin, Ekeler, or D. Freeman?

21. socklord

Trusted

I would probably lean Ekeler

whitenblue88 likes this.
  22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ajayi working out with teams next week FYI for y’all RB depth needy teams.

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So in PPR I'm currently rolling with Evans, Tyreek, Fuller, and Landry in my flex....but Malcom Brown is gonna be the guy this week (probably). Should I start him over any of those guys?

Obviously in Tyreek is out I'll just slide Brown into the lineup.

24. socklord

Trusted

Wouldn’t be opposed to starting Brown over Landry

David87 likes this.
  25. ClarettsGreyGoose

Have an offer on the table to give Kenny Golladay and Tevin Coleman to get Tyler Lockett and Miles Sanders.

I feel like that's a pretty lateral move. Lockett and Kenny G are my WR crushes for fantasy and I think Lockett could sneak into the top 10 for the season where Golladay is maybe high end WR2. But Coleman probably has a higher likelihood of producing than Sanders so meh

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.