Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 31

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. T.J.

music and baseball.

Someone traded for Mike Evans and Phillip Lindsey and gave away Keenan Allen in my league.

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. socklord

Trusted

Someone in my league dropped Darwin Thompson for Jason Witten (lmao) so I’m looking to pick him up while the Chiefs backfield is a bit banged up. Who would you recommend dropping from my team for him (superflex format)?

QB: Watson, Allen
    RB: Ekeler, Fournette, Breida, Jackson, Brown, Gordon
    WR: Hopkins, Lockett, Kupp, Ridley, J. Brown
    TE: Kelce

I’m currently leaning towards John Brown, Justin Jackson, or Malcolm Brown. I haven’t found myself starting John Brown over any of my other receivers and he’s about to go up against William Jackson, Stephon Gilmore, and Adoree Jackson for the next three weeks before his bye.

As for Justin Jackson and Malcolm Brown, I feel inclined to keep Jackson in case Ekeler suffers any type of injury, especially because I also own Gordon. It’s nice to have that whole backfield on lock down even though it clogs up my bench a bit. Malcolm Brown, on the other hand, seems like a key stash in the event of Gurley sustaining any type of injury.

Thoughts?

3. socklord

Trusted

*throws up*

GrantCloud likes this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Which I don’t think I am, I have nuke, golladay, Evans, Hollywood, and green.

Yeah kerryon is currently my RB2 (I have Mixon ahead of him, and just received devonta freeman in a trade). So realistically both would maybe be in my flex spot.

The guy has josh Jacobs, so would kerryon and maybe Hollywood or golladay be a good counter for Jacobs?

5. socklord

Trusted

I would stand pat. That’s a good WR corps and I would trade good depth away there with Green still out with his injury as well as with it sounding like he’s going to be out longer than expected. Mixon, Johnson, and Freeman isn’t exactly ideal right now, but I think they’re all firmly in the RB2 discussion and I believe better days are ahead for Freeman.

6. T.J.

music and baseball.

I am trying to decide on my flex:

Fran Gore vs CIN
    Devin Singletary vs CIN
    John Brown vs CIN
    Agholar vs DET

I have Alshon, too, but I feel like he will be scratched.

7. socklord

Trusted

Brown

T.J. likes this.
  8. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Singletary didn't practice again today. Just go with Brown IMO... even if Singletary doesn't play (or dresses and gets rested) Gore isn't getting all the touches, they'll still split work between Father Time and Yeldon

T.J. likes this.
  9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Goff or Mayfield Sunday night? I really can’t decide

10. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Also, I need an RB2, obviously the Chiefs’ backfield health doesn’t help the situation but I have Williams/Shady/Cohen/White. This is PPR

11. T.J.

music and baseball.

I am playing Damien until they rule him out.

FTank likes this.
  12. socklord

Trusted

Williams has not practiced at all this week and has been seen limping around.

13. socklord Sep 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 19, 2019)
    socklord

Trusted

I cannot believe I decided to bench Breida again for Fournette

14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I ended up going Chark and he had a decent game. I was really hoping he could get some more on their last drive but they went 3 straight runs after the long Fournette play

15. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I woke up this morning to a text from my girlfriend that says: “should I pick up Jason Witten?” and that’s how I know it was a rough week.

socklord likes this.
  16. ClarettsGreyGoose

Nothing more frustrating than what was an amicable, though long, negotiation over a trade suddenly goes completely off the rails.

What started with me trying to get Amari Cooper ended up with a standing offer of Golladay, Tate and Duke Johnson for Cooper Kupp and Kerryon Johnson, with the option to upgrade Tate to Chark if he wanted to dump Chris Conley.

Suddenly countered this morning with Golladay, Fitzgerald and Fournette for Kupp, Johnson and Giovani Bernard. When I was like "that's really steep, that's a Saquon Barkley price not Kerryon Johnson," he was like "oh oops that was supposed to be Duke Johnson not Fournette." But still completely off the rails now after spending most of the week going back and forth on it.

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I also have a friend who I’ll talk about a one for one and he will always come back with 3 for 3 deal with a bunch of top guys involved and I’m like Jesus Christ slow down.

18. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Tbh that last deal with Duke Johnson in it feels the most fair and like it’s still a pretty big win for you. I’d probably just take it and call it a day

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  19. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Start Hardman, Samuel, or Cohen this week?

20. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Hardman me thinks.

whitenblue88 likes this.
  21. ClarettsGreyGoose

Taking Kupp and Kerryon for Fitz and Golladay would hurt my depth at WR a lot. Bernard for Duke Johnson is a downgrade IMO but I still don't know if I would want to take it.

In other news Julian Edelman's stock just went up up up

Randall Mentzos and whitenblue88 like this.
  22. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

IMO Kupp roughly = Golladay, Kerryon is the best player in the deal and is >> Duke and Fitz is the type of player I’d deal with losing if it meant an upgrade somewhere else. But I get it if you don’t have the WR depth to swing that, and it makes it that much worse that you had a much better deal lined up

23. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

took a flier on picking up Dorsett again

he was really good in week 1 without AB

25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I currently have Cobb but some people are hyping Devin Smith for the Cowboys. He's available, should I swap the two or keep Cobb?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.