Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 29

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. broken22

(:

Pound sand.

socklord likes this.
  2. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Just offered and I haven't given it a hard no. Don't even know how to feel about it.

Give OBJ and Duke Johnson, get Cooper and Kerryon Johnson.

3. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

It’s not a bad offer but I’d rather keep OBJ. If Kerryon had a more workhorse role, or if his offense was better, then I’d probably take it. But it’s not quite enough imo

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

every other day I get poo poo platter offers for Kamara

today its Mixon, OJ Howard (I already have Waller/Njoku) and Metcalf

5. ClarettsGreyGoose

I was just happy to get an offer that would get Duke off my team since BOB seems to have fallen in love with Hyde

Owlex likes this.
  6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Thats a fair offer, but unless you really need a RB badly, Id want to keep OBJ.

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Guy offered me Duke Johnson for Darren Waller....I dont even really need a RB, and apparently he thinks Im unaware of how eithers touch count has gone

8. ClarettsGreyGoose

Yeah I'm not really ready to move from OBJ I was just thrilled to see an offer with Duke included. The problem with this guy's roster is that he has Barkley and then Johnson at RB so as much as I want to step up from Johnson, that's the ceiling.

He is relatively deep at WR though so I'm going to maybe try to counter and get one of them instead. He has Cooper, Kupp, Metcalf, Samuel, Ginn and Conley. Gonna go back and see if I can't make a deal work without OBJ and Cooper, but including the Johnsons.

preppyak likes this.
  9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Well just did a trade tonight

Trade: tyrell Williams

Receive: devonta freeman

10. ClarettsGreyGoose

Depending on your other WR this one is super interesting to me

11. socklord

Trusted

I’m into it. I think Freeman will bounce back. Vikings and Eagles both have had great run defenses for years now. This week’s matchup against the Colts should be a get right spot for him

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

My other receivers are Hopkins, Evans, golladay, Hollywood, green. So I think I have decent depth to be able to send him off without losing much WR production.

Guy I sent him to was/is starting ARob/Lockett so he could use the bolster at the position. While I lost guice, I could use the RB depth again. Still think freeman has some upside, and even if he lays a goose egg the rest of the year, i didn’t give too much as I got Williams off of waivers and freeman was taken in the second round.

socklord likes this.
  13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Debating whether or not to drop Malcolm Brown to pick up Raheem Mostert. I have Tevin Coleman currently on my bench, starters are Kamara and Aaron Jones so I wouldn't be starting. Thinking I may hold off since 49ers have a week 4 bye.

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I definitely would do it tbh

I'm not sure Brown has enough stand alone value aside from if you own Gurley, which you don't

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  15. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Unless Gurley gets hurt and misses games, which is certainly possible. I'm holding him at the end of my bench for that reason.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

assuming Cam does NOT play and Alshon/DJax are out for Philly, would you play Agholor over DJ Moore?

0.5 ppr

17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Definitely, agholor will be the clear #1 this week if both don’t play

18. morgantayler Sep 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 18, 2019)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Doing this early because I have a choice to make for tomorrow’s game and I’m probably going to put Mostert in Flex again.
    Pick 3 WR - 0.5 PPR

Thielen vs OAK
    Chark vs TEN
    Mike Williams vs HOU
    Gordon vs NYJ
    Cobb vs MIA

I don’t think I’m going to play Gordon so my main decision is coming down to two out of Chark, Williams, and Cobb. I'm tempted to play Cobb with Gallup out and a juicy matchup against Miami.

19. socklord

Trusted

I think I’d still roll with Moore. He is way better than Agholor after the catch and Agholor is going to have a real tough time with Slay whenever they move him outside.

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone offered me diggs for gurley lol

21. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

When do I start freaking out about OJ Howard?

0 pts last week but I managed to win my match up at the last minute by like 4pts thanks to Julio Jones.

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'm giving OJ this week and have he sucks ass again I'm going to try to trade for or find scraps on the waivers.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I mean...he's a Tight End. This is what Tight End's do.

24. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Guess I got spoiled by Kittle last year. Wish I scooped him again this year.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Full point PPR, pick 2, at least one has to be a WR:

Will Fuller V @ LAC
    Carlos Hyde @ LAC
    David Montgomery @ WAS
    Jarvis Landry v. LAR
    Marquez Valdes-Scantling v. DEN
    Malcolm Brown @ CLE
    Rashaad Penny v. NO

Leaning towards two of the top 3 in this list right now but willing to hear arguments for the others. Monty got the full workhouse workload we were all expecting him to in week 1 last week, but not sure if it continues or not.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.