Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 27

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

The incoming 4th quarter garbage time TD to Parker when all the starters sit will piss you off so much lol … but yeah I am thankful this is the game I'll be missing since I'll be driving home from VT. Their defense should give you a solid 10+

Owlex likes this.
  2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Need a flex in PPR

L. McCoy (already starting Williams)
    A. Jones
    M. Brown
    T. Cohen
    W. Fuller
    J. Ross
    D. Waller

Right now I have Waller in, but I'm not sure. Kinda worried about the idea of starting both Shady and Williams.

3. ClarettsGreyGoose Sep 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2019)
    ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Ignoring the muted value of TE in my league because almost everyone is still rostering one (or more!).

Give Austin Ekeler, Kenny Golladay and Mark Andrews

Get Amari Cooper and Phillip Lindsay

Half PPR. This guy just lost Hunter Henry

Edit: Ignore this offer I found a new target.

One guy has White, Montgomery and Peterson at RB. BUT has Michael Thomas, OBJ, Ridley, Chark, Fuller and Anthony Miller at WR.

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Lost guice in both leagues lol kill me

Fronnyfron likes this.
  5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Def agree on the first two...Fuller is who I'm most scared of starting. He only got 3 targets on monday so I'm worried the volume won't be there like it might be even for those timeshare guys

6. ClarettsGreyGoose

I don't know what is going on with my league but good lord.

I offered Ekeler, Golladay and Robby Anderson for OBJ and Engram. He said he was insulted and Anderson sucks. He sent a counter offer of Ekeler for OBJ and Jared Cook.

Someone's gonna quit this league.

7. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I would without a doubt reject that trade if I was the OBJ and Engram owner.

SEANoftheDEAD and socklord like this.
  8. ClarettsGreyGoose Sep 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2019)
    ClarettsGreyGoose

I expected that with a similar counter just a little more pricey. I did not expect OBJ for Ekeler basically one for one (because I'm immediately dropping Cook)

Because we have no TE spot and 2 flex, TE only have value to a certain point. This dude has no RB (White, Peterson, D. Montgomery) and was stacked at WR (Thomas, OBJ, Ridley, Fuller, Chark, A. Miller).

I was 4 deep at RB but had no real #1 WR so I swung

9. socklord

Trusted

Yeah that’s a terrible offer tbh

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I can play 3 WRs in my league and I have Adam Thielen, Davante Adams, and Sammy Watkins in right now. But I have DeSean Jackson on the bench. Should I put him in instead of any of these guys?

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Uh no, you leave that. The vikes/pack should be a shoot out. And Watkins will get WR1 numbers with hill out.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  12. ClarettsGreyGoose

That's an offer I never make if he doesn't have the RB that he has. Before the Guice injury broke, he HAD to start either Montgomery or Peterson with James White. It was 100% a discounted value offer just to see how desperately he wanted another RB.

What has me confused is why he would call it insulting and then offer OBJ + Jared Cook for Ekeler.

13. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Im really regretting taking OJ Howard in the 5th.

Hes getting no looks and is being used primarily as a blocker.

GrantCloud likes this.
  14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m regretting taking Evans in the second smh

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  15. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

upload_2019-9-13_5-28-30.png

At a loss at who to put in the flex tbh

16. ClarettsGreyGoose

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I was definitely thinking Hilton vs Freeman as well, I don’t trust Jackson week to week just yet, although I do think he will be a great option to have.

18. socklord

Trusted

I would go Hilton or DJax.

19. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

There is a chance I might be able to flip Gio Bernard (who I picked up as a free agent … not even a waiver claim) to the Mixon owner for Courtland Sutton. My WR's are brutal and he would be a very good depth piece to have, for literally the price of nothing. I have Fournette, Kerryon, and Chris Carson so I'm not going to start Bernard … and Mixon might still play lol.

And plus, if I get Sutton I can change my team name to The People's Courtland.

20. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I'm not expecting Jackson to go off as much as he did last week, but I think the ATL secondary is pretty weak and that the game might break out into a sling fest.

socklord likes this.
  21. socklord

Trusted

Yeah I honestly feel a little more confident about Wentz and DJax against a poor Falcons secondary as opposed to Brissett and Hilton against a solid Titans secondary. Both are on the road, but give me a piece from a game with shootout potential in Eagles/Falcons

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Y’all guided me well last season, so I got a question:

Should I trade Julian edelman and David Johnson to get CMC? (Full PPR)

I feel like I’m giving up a little more than what is worth, but i have hella WR depth (Tyrell Williams, Curtis Samuel, DJ Moore, and John Brown + R. woods locked in as a starter)

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

maybe try and package one of the Panthers WRs instead of Edelman that way you dont have both guys from 1 team

DJ Moore + David Johnson for CMC or something

24. Will Fuller or lesean McCoy in the flex keeping in mind I'm starting Williams already

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I have Fuller in my flex currently in a PPR but 2nd guessing it with Coutee acctive now.

Sooo...help. Who can I put over Fuller in a PPR:

David Montgomery @ DEN
    Marques VS v. MIN
    Jordan Howard @ ATL
    Malcolm Brown v. NO

None are obviously great PPR options but....Fuller got a low workload last week, and with Coutee back I'm not seeing the target share go up.

I'd like to go Jordan Howard because of how bad against the run the ATL defense is but Doug Peterson seems intent of getting Darren Sproles murdered early in the season here.

There are some names out there I can pick up that had good week 1s, just not sure I want to drop anyone to get them hah

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.