Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 25

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

so I am in 2 leagues this year

my opponent in one league starts Zeke Elliott and Devonta Freeman at RB. I am playing him this week.

In my other other league, my 2 starting RBs are Zeke Elliott and Devonta Freeman

smh

2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

haha thats the worst. Its like ball out, just don't ball out toooooo much.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Someone just offered me Miles Sanders and Larry Fitzgerald for Davante Adams

4. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Laugh.

SEANoftheDEAD and GrantCloud like this.
  5. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Got Hollywood Brown on waivers and McLaurin was still available in FA so I scooped him up too, missed out on Malcolm Brown, I really need a RB desperately lol i've sent a few more offers out trying to trade away DJax for a RB2

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Dude I've been mentioning in here got cold feet on a bigger package because his inner Bills fan is scared Singletary will blow up/he's not ready to trade either Allen or Thielen. His exact text was "I really just wanted to do a QB swap idk why I even mentioned the flex guys..."

So I offered him a QB swap. Get Watson, give Newton, and threw in Mostert for his troubles.

....I still don't know why he did this deal

preppyak and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  7. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

1. Did he not watch the game on Monday night?
    2. Does he live under a rock?
    3. Is he an idiot?
    4. Sorry if he's your friend lol

8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Send something just as terrible back.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  9. T.J.

music and baseball.

So, I am one of the lucky ones to draft Andrew Luck before his retirement. He was the only QB I took, so I picked up Carr. I have a trade in the works, but I don't know if I want to pull the trigger, so any advice or comments are welcome.

Potential trade:
    Send: Ezekiel Elliot
    Receive: Dak Prescott and Derrick Henry

I would hate losing Zeke, but I have always been really big on Henry and I feel like I need a more consistent QB. Carr looked pretty good last week, but its only one week.

Current Roster:
    QB: Derek Carr
    RB: Zeke
    RB: Kerryon Johnson
    Flex: Tyler Lockett
    WR: OBJ
    WR: Brandin Cooks

Bench: Miles Sanders, Marvin Jones Jr., Carlos Hyde, Jamison Crowder, Dante Pettis, Jack Doyle, Damarea Crockett

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

mehhhh that would be really hard for me to stomach. I like Henry but he isn't on Zeke's level and Dak isn't going to play perfect every week

I might try to pawn off Crowder for a QB or something this week

preppyak likes this.
  11. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Do not do that. I'd rather stream QBs or trade for someone's backup then give up a top 5 fantasy player for Dak and Henry.

ncarrab and FTank like this.
  12. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

QB is one of the easiest streamable positions week to week if you don't have one of the like top 3 guys, I wouldn't do it personally

13. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

1. He did and in a text to my other friend he said he wasn't impressed with Watson. We all got a good laugh out of that.

2. That would be better for him

3. Kind of, yes

4. He is but he's been my friend since he moved here when we were 8 and I'm just used to it now. He hasn't learned not to trade with me yet and I won't stop until he does.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  14. T.J.

music and baseball.

I agree with everyone here. I don't draft QBs earlier than R8, but I don't particularly like being in the dumps either. That being said, I am down for streaming.

But, if I convince her to trade me DeShaun Watson instead, would that change any minds? Kinda who I was targeting in the first place.

15. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I would absolutely without a doubt NOT do that trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. T.J.

music and baseball.

Not to flood the thread, but I was literally just offered this trade for my second league. And I am thinking of taking this one, but again, with some hesitance.

Send: JuJu
    Receive: Damien Williams and Tyler Boyd

Roster:
    QB: Brees
    RB: Mark Ingram
    RB: Devin Singletary
    Flex: Alshon Jeffrey
    WR: Julio Jones
    WR: JuJu
    TE: Kittle

Bench: Kenyan Drake, LeSean McCoy, Frank Gore, Jalen Richard, Mohamed Sanu, John Brown, Cole Beasley, Jacoby Brisett

- No, I am not a Buffalo fan. Just now realizing I have so many.
    - I feel like my RB2 options are shaky and this could help bring more consistency to the entire lineup.
    - I do like that I already have LeSean. Nice hedge.
    - Also, its a PPR league.

17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

@T.J. sounds like you're having a panic attack after week 1.

The trade earlier where youd be trading away Zeke - he was the best piece of that trade.
    This trade where you're going to be giving away JuJu - he is the best piece of that trade.

I'd much rather have your team with JuJu on it, then your team without him. Maybe try packaging Singletary with a bench piece and snagging someone like Aaron Jones or Kerryon Johnson or something?

GrantCloud and T.J. like this.
  18. T.J.

music and baseball.

@SEANoftheDEAD haha I am sorta with the first team. The second team I am content and wasn't thinking of a trade. Which is funny, because I am 1-0 with the Zeke team and 0-1 with Juju.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  19. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Your team looks good man. Singletary was good last week and I believe this week is even better. He should shred the Giants. Roll with it!!!!

GrantCloud likes this.
  20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I need RB help. Malcolm Brown, Ronald Jones, Carlos Hyde, Gio Bernard, Raheem Mostert are all available as FA. Grab Malcolm Brown? Raheem Mostert for Tevin Coleman insurance?

Who would I drop?

WR: Thielen, Lockett, Cooper Kupp, Tyrell Williams, Dede Westbrook, Robby Anderson

RB: Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, Tevin Coleman

TE: TJ Hockenson, Austin Hooper

I suppose I could try to trade one of my WR, maybe Robby Anderson?

21. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would drop Hooper for Brown

if Mixon doesn't play, I would definitely try to snag Bernard somehow and play him

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I choose to believe strongly in Hock.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I really wanna grab Bernard but I'm not sure I want to drop anyone else on my team at this point.

GrantCloud likes this.
  24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Man all 4 of my teams completely shit the bed in week 1. Made some pickups, need some advice. I'll just do the one team for now lol

Pick one:
    Dak @ WAS
    Rivers @ DET

Pick 3, full point PPR:
    Jarvis Landry @ NYJ
    John Brown @ NYG
    Will Fuller v. JAX
    David Montgomery @ DEN
    Marquez Valdez-Scantling v. MIN
    Jordan Howard @ ATL
    Malcolm Brown v. NO

I was able to get John Brown and Malcolm Brown off FAAB this week...my WR 3 was already in flux, but with Tyreek getting hurt I know need to fill two WR spots, and my flex doesn't feel automatic after week 1 (I drafted David Montgomery thinking he'd prob be an autostart in the flex for me)

25. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Montgomery, Howard, and Brown all either have a matchup or timeshare issue that makes them hard to start til bye weeks. Full PPR might argue for MVS over Brown, but Brown has the upside of big plays.

David87 likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.