Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 128

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I need to Kelce to have a really solid night to give me some cushion going in to Monday night. He’s my last player.

2. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I swear this week is karma from the fantasy football gods because I made it this far with an autodraftes team. All of my most consistent players completely shit the bed. No touchdowns from anyone except Golladay.

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

33388588-0482-4082-B701-DFEB3CC7BEC3.jpeg AAE20D6F-5033-4B1E-BD81-0D93A69660F3.jpeg

If you followed these players weekends so far, you know how insane a roller coaster this has been. I didn’t become the favorite according to yahoo until like 6pmish tonight. Started out the weekend a 2-1 underdog. Now I need Tyreek Hill and Aaron Jones to our score Diggs by 6+.
    BB723C5D-286B-4D16-AE08-7817F14EA316.jpeg

This has also been an insane ride. After the 1 PM games I thought we were done. Thought so again after Carson went down. Now we’re hoping for 23 points or less from Kelce.

What an insane Sunday.

4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I unfortunately didn’t make to the championship for my league but I’m going to win the third place game.

I currently have 147.96 points BUT only two of my players have scored more than 10 points lol. Barkley and Drake combined for 90 for me.

5. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

My team scored 144 points last week, but put up 63 points in the championship lol

GrantCloud and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lol I just realized that I only ended up with 5 of 16 drafted players still on my roster at the end of the season.

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I guess Sunday had to end as crazy as it was earlier. Dude got 21.4 points from Kelce when he needed 23.1. Fuuuuuck really thought we were gonna lose it when he had that drive that netted him like 16 points.

Barring some crazy stat correction, we will win the big money league chip 130.7 to 129. Wooooo!

other matchup i posted above still gonna be a barn burner tomorrow night. Hill only got me 12.2 so now I’m up by 6.32 and he’s got Diggs while I’ve got Aaron Jones. Tomorrow night is gonna be rough.

3rd league championship is locked up at this point. I got a huge lead with Aaron Jones to his Aaron Rodgers.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  8. GraveDigger Dec 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 22, 2019)
    GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I can’t be too mad about finishing second, considering it’s my first year playing in a long time, but having my worst week all season really sucks. I didn’t even overthink the matchups or anything, my best players collectively had shit weeks. Oh well, getting a small prize is still nice.

morgantayler likes this.
  9. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I can't believe it. After 6 years, 5 appearances and 3 hilariously bad beats I finally got that W. A team that was frustrating to have all year as far as scoring points goes went #2, #1, #1 in the league during the playoffs. This is very satisfying

10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

9579A663-B36D-4DD9-A452-1E3947F93E3D.png 725762DB-2C1A-408B-81FF-917F84ACBCD1.png E18DB4CE-59D2-45D9-8EAA-28195B550398.png

I’m the shy cacti. Really hoping for a bad game from jones tonight. Wouldn’t even be worrying about it if I would have had the balls to play Dalton

11. ncarrab

Trusted

I actually have CMC...my opponent had:

Lamar (30.82 points)
    M. Thomas (20.60)
    D. Parker (18.10)
    Freeman (24.70)
    Mostert (11.30)
    Cook (20.40)
    Gordon (16.70)
    Gould (10)
    Colts (18)

I think he had a combined 12 touchdowns or something insane. I knew it was over by 1:10 p.m. when Freeman already had two TDs and Parker scored one right away. All but one of his games were at 1 p.m. yesterday so by like, 1:30 he was up by 50 and it was never once close.

My team scored 96, which isn't great, but you can win a lot of weeks just scoring 96 (as mentioned earlier, would have beat all but one other team in the league this week).

David87 likes this.
  12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Welp, Aaron Jones and a 6 point lead vs. Stefan Diggs in my main league. Looking to go 3 for 3 in chips this year.

Love watching Jamaal Williams trot out onto the field!!!

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I still do not understand how Jamaal Williams became the 2 minute/passing down back over Aaron Jones

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Woo!

15. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Gonna win my league. Sucks that the guy I was playing had Dalvin Cook get injured but I’m not sure if he played of it would’ve changed much.

back to back. My wife also won back to back championships.

16. chcougar1

Trusted

So I just lost the final by 16 points. Put Dak in over Fitzpatrick about 30 minutes before the morning game kickoffs. Fitz outscored Dak by 19. I hate life.

ncarrab likes this.
  17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

What a fucking ride this whole weekend was in all 3 of my leagues. Even tonight, I went in leading by 6 and I think there were either 4 or 6 lead changes. Most stressful weekend of fantasy football ever.

3 for 3! Fuck yes! Won my long time keeper league with all my high school friends, won my big money league that I co-manage with my buddy who asked me to do so like 6 years back, and won my 4th title in 10 years of my other keeper with dudes I met in college. Went back to back in that one for the second time.

Needless to say, by far my most successful fantasy football season.

ncarrab likes this.
  18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I lost because I changed out Kenyan drake for miles sanders literally 3 minutes before the 3:25 games started. Had drake in all week with confidence and tilted. I feel ya

19. chcougar1

Trusted

cruel game this is.

20. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Devonta Freeman, Miles Sanders, CMC, Melvin Gordon, and Kenyan Drake are all on team and I still lost.

21. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Won 2 out of 3 championships including back to back in my main home league. Super amped.

I wanna thank the real MVPs that brought it home for me - Lamar Jackson, Michael Thomas, and Davante Adams who pulled through big for me last night.

Congrats everyone, its been a fun season!

22. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ride

been playing fantasy football 10+ years this was by far my worst year ever lol thats what u get when david johnson, odell, adam theilen and brandin cooks are ur top picks lmao. post season cant come soon enough

SEANoftheDEAD and GrantCloud like this.
  23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Doing a DFS lineup, trying to decide which combo of players I’d rather have. I’ve got Wentz in at QB...do I want:

Marlon Mack/Dallas Goedert
    Or
    Miles Sanders/Austin Hooper

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Added bonus: if I go with the Sanders/Hooper combo, I could also switch QBs from Wentz to Tannehill, still keeping the double dip possibility because I’ve got AJ Brown in as well

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.