Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 127

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I’m up against him, Tannehill and Perriman with my flex option having a dogshit game. So I’m just gonna accept my 2nd place prize money now.

David87 likes this.
  2. chcougar1

Trusted

Anyone start the colts defense today? Lol

3. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Of fucking course

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

playing against them in my big money league. He got 21.9 from Brady yesterday and then had CMC and the Colts D in the early games today

5. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I seriously debated between the Colts and the Chiefs. If I would have taken the Colts instead, I think I would have had the matchup called already. 31 points in my league.

6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Deandre Washington doing nothing is really hurting my comeback chances so far

7. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Should have went with my gut and started Higbee. God fucking damnit.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

omg colts defense I love you

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Fuck. He has Kyler Murray who was doing dick and just got 11 points from him on that last drkve

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Watson and Hopkins are dead to me. My opponent lost 3 starters and I might not even top 60 points in the championship. Ugh.

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Goddamn colts defense the mvp of fantasy football lol

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I still got ekeler going right now, along with Boone and Adams tomorrow. He has jamaal Williams then he’s done, but I’m currently up 40 points. Looks like I’m gonna three peat this year boys

*chefs kiss*

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Mother fuck. Washington Gets me a touchdown and then Kyler Murray throws one for him. Fuck.

14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I literally didn’t even have like a positive exciting moment this weekend. Ugh. What a horrifically uneventful, miserable loss.

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh shit they took the Murray TD off. Nice

16. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Having DJ Moore go out today hurt me.

David87 likes this.
  17. chcougar1

Trusted

now Murray out injured.

David87 likes this.
  18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Knew I should have started Dalton over Murray.

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah holy shit what a turn of events right now.
    We also just pulled ahead in my big money league despite Moore going down early and Carson out too. His 4 o clock guys (metcalf, Mike Williams, Prater) haven’t done too much but of course as I say that i see Williams up to 8 points now. Sanders put us up by 7 and he still has Kelce to go tonight.
    Need Sanders to have a big 4th quarter

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Lmaoooo omg Sanders might have just Brian Westbrook/MJD’d us.

unless Metcalf does something for him, we’re gonna have a 23.1 lead with him still having Kelce to play

21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I’m projected for less than 70 points. This is just the worst. My opponent isn’t even gonna top 90.

Very excited to lose my 5th or 6th championship. The drought will continue I’ll never win

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I would have beat every other team in my league. Instead, I lose by 74 points. My opponent scored 170 in a non-ppr league and only 4 points per passing TD. That’s nearly impossible.

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

holy shit. How? I assume Fitz and CMC are part of the equation

24. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Up 21.86 right now and all he has left is Mahomes, I have ARob, Boone and the Chiefs D. I'm not calling it until the end of the game tonight because obviously Mahomes is capable of some bananas shit, but I'm content with my current situation

25. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Our league winner just gave every member in the league $10 from his winnings as a Christmas gift. Thought that was really cool.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.