Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 126

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Kid I’m facing started Fuller and DJ Moore and I absolutely do feel for him.

He’s also a physical trainer in real life so I’ve used this brief opportunity to blame the injuries on his poor training.

EDIT: and James Conner

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We started Moore in my big money league:teethsmile:

4. chcougar1

Trusted

lol okay I’m that situation yes that should absolutely be a td. Not even sure how they call it a fumble of a fumble can’t be advanced forward on offense.

5. chcougar1

Trusted

geez did Conner get hurt too?

6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

And now Conner questionable to return with a thigh lmao fml

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Questionable to return with a thigh injury.

I feel REALLY bad for my opponent oh my god

8. chcougar1

Trusted

you can’t feel bad for your opponent. Bad luck for him for sure but not your fault lol

9. chcougar1

Trusted

Didn’t AJ Brown have a 15-ish yard reception in addition to his td run? Maybe it got called back or something. Doesn’t seem to be registering in the espn app

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Oh I will take the ridiculous luck on my side and am shitting on him non stop, but if it were me I would be a ridiculous amount of mad lol

He actually lost a championship this EXACT same way a few years back with 3 of his players going down lol

11. chcougar1

Trusted

I have a dominant dynasty roster and have only won one championship in the past five years due to back luck. It sucks haha

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

We don’t do dynasty but we’ve had the same crew for a keeper league (just 1 keeper per season) but I’ve made the championship 5 or 6 times. I’ve never missed the playoffs. I’ve NEVER won lol

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Fitzmagic!

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Mark Andrews! WOO! Him and Fitzpatrick single handedly keeping me in my matchup now with Conner hurt and Jarvis not doing much.

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Andrews again! holy shit

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Shoulda put Andrews in my flex ugh

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Kamara’s 40 yard TD probably will win it for my opponent. Absolutely nothing happening in my matchup. He lost 3 players to injury and I’ll still lose. Ugh

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Fitz again. I switched him in to two of my lineups at the last minute. In my big money league we left him on the bench for Matt Ryan who has 1 TD and 2 picks....ugh

19. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Soooo... DeAndre Washington or Mike Boone?

Screenshot_20191222-150632.png

He (right) only has Mahomes, Lindsay and Forbath left to play. I have Ekeler, Sanders, Robinson, Chiefs D/ST and Boone/Washington

20. Donnie Ruth Dec 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 22, 2019)
    Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ugh. Again. Fuck this. Can not believe he lost 3 starting players and my team shit the bed and will take a miracle to win

21. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Whenever I’m forced to start Chark he never gets targeted.

22. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

30 points without a TD should be renamed “the McCaffrey.”

David87 likes this.
  23. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Glad to see Saquon making up for Watson’s garbage game yesterday for me lol

24. ncarrab

Trusted

I’m getting absolutely pummeled in both leagues. Championship game my team is actually playing really well but I went against Lamar, Freeman, Cook, Colts D, Mostert, Parker and Thomas.

Fuck my life.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Facing him in two out of my three matchups, and in both matchups I lost one or two guys to injury early in their games (Fuller, Moore, Conner)

Needless to say, barely hanging on to a chance in both. Luckily some huge performances from guys have kept me/us in it