Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 124

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I’m on Long Island Iced tea number 3 after that Hopkins/Watson performance ... still so bummed. This was my 5th championship appearance and I lose every time

2. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

It me guy who is also in his 5th (in 6 years) and will also likely lose because of Watson and thankfully the Bills are playing so I can also have some beverages I feel your pain

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  3. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I'll only be pissed about benching Brown if he gets another TD or breaks 100. Of course the 1 catch, 53 yards and a TD is still more than I might get from Golladay against Denver....

4. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Man, as a patriots fan it’s been really hard for me and my decision to start John brown and having to root against Edelman and the pats defense.

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I started Fuller and probably gonna start DeAndre Washington over him so...fuuuuck.

hopefulyl Washington has a big gsme

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I’ll absolutely take 9.2 points (non PPR) from Edelman, especially considering it looked like he was done for the game when he had just 40 yards in the 4th Q.

McLaurin may end up having a better game but I can live with the consequences.

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

712E2A05-9B3B-484B-821E-E71B36E95683.jpeg

Live look at me

GrantCloud and David87 like this.
  8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

It appears that starting the 49ers defense was a bad idea

David87 likes this.
  9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

lol same. Dude got a good game from Perriman and is now getting a TD from Mostert. Meanwhile Fuller went out early and the 49ers D literally has me 0 points

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

What a timely pick 6. Need them to start getting sacks and more turnovers now

11. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

PICK SIX HELL YEAH

David87 likes this.
  12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I did NOT start SF D and I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about it.

Im also playing against Mostert who was a ghost all half until his 16-yard TD.

Typical.

David87 likes this.
  13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Goff just drilling it into the ground every time they get close to sacking him and stealing points from me in the process.

but yeah I’m glad they called that grounding because that shit was obvious

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Seriously dude is just putting divots into the turf with every throw lol

so far they’ve seemed to adjust at halftime to the roll outs and screens

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Booooo

16. chcougar1

Trusted

So I have woods, Deebo, and Higbee on my bench in one league. Started Waller, white, and of course Hopkins instead

17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

At least I’m getting a good game from Kittle in my 3rd most important championship matchup.

I won that league last year and my team has been relatively solid all year so I’m not as worked up about that matchup as my other two leagues hah

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

He dropped a pick uggggh

morgantayler likes this.
  19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Meh. 7 points ain’t bad from a D but considering his early performances, I probably needed more.

I’m only at 35% chance to win now according to Yahoo

morgantayler likes this.
  20. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

There seem to be more coin flip matchups this week than ever.

David87 likes this.
  21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Just finally all the injuries at the top; combined with many of the best fantasy players being on very bad teams, catching up in the end.

Two of the top 4 WRs are out (Evans, Godwin), and another 2 of the top 12 were highly questionable coming off a missed week or dud (Chark, Edelman). For RBs, two of the top 3 are possibly out (Cook, Henry), one of the backups is probably out too, and another top 10ish guy is out (Jacobs). Throw in that most of the Top 25 W/R/T players are on teams already out of the playoffs (or on bad teams in bad divisions, so technically competing) and its suddenly a nightmare when you look at your bench for a championship game.

There's also definitely a team that eked into the playoffs, had a bunch of FAAB money left, and has some combo of Perriman, Mostert, Deebo, and the decision to hold Ronald Jones all year that would otherwise have no business contending.

David87 likes this.
  22. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Also those same teams in consolation games claiming the top waiver targets.

23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

So dion Lewis??

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Ahhhh so do I plug in Lewis? Or hold out hope that Boone starts tomorrow night?

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Nevermind, just saw update for Boone. He’s “highly likely” to get the lead back role Monday night. While mattison is “50/50” chance to play at best.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.