Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 107

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

This is the only way to play fantasy football.

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I haven't ever missed playoffs yet in my league's history, but I've also never won. So each year when I eventually lose in the playoffs I get very upset, delete the app, and get the hell away from it and have zero interest in still playing lol.

ClarettsGreyGoose likes this.
  3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

my big $$ league we do that

its 12 teams, $325 entry fee with $75 to the weekly high each week. 3rd place gets their money back and the rest is split up between 1st/2nd

in the AP league here I think we do $100 to the overall regular season points champ

4. broken22

(:

Guys, Wentz or Cousins this week ?

5. Drew Baldy

Trusted

6. morgantayler Dec 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 11, 2019)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Chark is probably going to be out and I don’t trust Tyrell Williams who is my bench option so who would I pick up? the options are very slim lol

edit: I forgot I also have Russell Gage if anyone thinks that’s a better choice

34303686-50E7-4350-8BE7-13D69C3EF93F.png

7. Drew Baldy

Trusted

That's rough. I would probably consider Diontae Johnson.

Edit: didn't see the Russell Gage part lol. I'd play him over any of those on the waiver.

morgantayler likes this.
  8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

If Winston plays, I'd maybe roll the dice on Watson. He's rather an unknown, but with Evans out, and the potential for quite a bit of scoring against a bad defense, Watson could have a good game (as he did last week).

How many people are in your league...that's a VERY slim waiver wire.

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

JuJu and Conner should be back this week...so between those two and Washington, I'd probably stay away from any other Pitt players. Plus, playing against a pretty good defense.

morgantayler likes this.
  10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

1 ppr

Pick 2: (Chark most likely being out sucks and I'm obviously going to start Cooper Kupp)

Deebo Samuel vs. Atlanta
    John Brown vs. Pittsburgh
    Darius Slayton vs. Miami
    Anthony Miller vs. Green Bay
    Ju-Ju Smith Schuster vs. Buffalo

Pick 1: (Same team and I'm Starting Melving Gordon and CMC)

Miles Sanders vs. Washington
    Devonta Freeman vs. San Francisco
    Kenyan Drake vs. Cleveland

Last question, would anyone in here consider starting Baker Mayfield over Kyler Murray. The teams actually play each other and I have kind of lost confidence in Kyler Murray.

11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I'm guessing they have a 12 person league because in my 12 person league the top 5 WR options are currently Perriman, Hurns, I. Ford, or K. Bourne.

It is SUUUUUPER slim pickings.

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'd probably go Deebo and Drake. Philly's backfield seems like kind of a mess and Freeman plays too good of a defense. Browns defense is a mess right now. Mixon ran wild last week against them.

And honestly don't know what to tell you about Baker/Kyler, haha. As someone who has watched every snap of the Browns this year, I'd probably go Kyler.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  13. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I guess I didn't word the first part right. I'm playing Kupp and need two more WR. Deebo was my first thought actually. Just having trouble picking a WR3 out of the others.

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

That's tough...Slayton has big game potential and has by far the best matchup out of everyone listed. JuJu at this point is kind of an unknown between not playing for 3 weeks and Duck Hodges at QB. I know Miller has been playing well, but I certainly don't trust Mitch.

John Brown may be the safest but I think Slayton has the highest ceiling.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

That's about exactly where I'm at too. I'm kind of saving Ju-ju to see how he does with Duck because he has a great matchup in week 16 if I happen to make it to the finals. To be honest, I feel pretty good about my matchup this week. The guy I'm playing kind of snuck into the playoffs because his opponent was hit with injuries.

Just to give you an idea his starting running backs are Raheem Mostert, Jamal Williams, and Chris Thompson.

I'll probably just roll with the brown as the safest play.

16. David87 Dec 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 11, 2019)
    David87

Prestigious Prestigious

San Fran's D dealing with a few injuries and Bosa hitting a rookie wall of sorts, so...

San Fran v. ATL
    Seattle @ CAR
    Buffalo @ PIT

Denver D out there also but they're playing KC. Not sure I wanna chance that, especially since I'm depending on Tyreek Hill now lol

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm sticking with San Fran because Ryan has 16 TOs in 12 games and gets sacked a ton and he's on the road.

Also I hope SEA D sucks this week, because I have CMC.

morgantayler likes this.
  18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah I had it as an away game but you right, they are home against ATL

19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I’m going to be so pissed if Barkley can’t get more than 15 points against Miami this week.

20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Even with Atlanta going up against San Fran?

21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Would be my picks. Feels like WR is pretty easy; cant trust JuJu off injury, Brown's really tailed off, and Slayton has more upside than those two or Miller.

RB is more of a coin toss, but I feel like the PPR leans it to Sanders who's been getting you 6-7pts just off check downs receptions.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I need Carson, Fournette, Hopkins, and Watson to combine for like 100 points since the rest of my team is the biggest pile of meh and I’m somehow a win away from the championship matchup.

morgantayler likes this.
  23. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lol yeah I could Really use another 50-60 point game from Watson

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Would anyone actually start Justin Watson this week? I have some bad injuries which causes me to even think about it.

It would be over a Golden Tate/Curtis Samuel type. None are lovely, and I think Samuel and Tate are no brainer safer options.

25. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Just about locked into this lineup unless Jacobs is inactive again. Change my mind?

Screenshot_20191211-184719.png
    Screenshot_20191211-184732.png

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.