Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 105

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Replace Ertz with Jeffrey and that was a guy in my league...he is advancing. If Wentz completes even one of those targets early...

Drew Baldy likes this.
  2. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Well I had a good run, even if I would have started Winston over Wentz I still would have lost so it’s a good feeling at least knowing that those I left on my bench still wouldn’t have won if for me lol

3. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Now I get to stress Higbee vs Ertz for another week.

4. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Snuck through by the skin of my teeth. Once Sanders went out with cramps the Philly D barely saw the field and then he got some yards in OT to get a 4 point W.

Now on to the semis where I get to sweat out Josh Jacobs status all week

5. broken22

(:

I was down 139.08 to 126.50 entering last night and Ertz poped off a 25 spot for me last night and I won.

6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I fucked up and picked up D. Washington before the games Sunday but then dropped him for Powell. At the time neither were going to start. Now losing Penny as my flex play, I cannot re-add D. Washington with a waiver claim (because if you drop someone in Yahoo you can't re-add them with a waiver pick up since I dropped him) and I'm so fucking mad about it.

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Made it through to the second round, playing a team that is very beatable, but losing Evans hurts bad. I'm already sans Conner, AND Andrews is questionable on a short week.

RB2 is gonna be bad enough, but now I need to fill my flex spot as well. It's PPR....who is the priority pick up here? I've got claims in on 3 dudes so far. I'm completely out of FAAB money though so, it's all luck based now.

Raheem Mostert v. ATL
    A.J. Brown v. HOU (I'll be starting Tannehill this week probably over Dak)
    DeAndre Washingon v. JAX

There are some other potential names out there (Cobb, Murray, David Johnson, DIonte Johnson, etc) but I think those are the top 3.

Did I list them in order of priority?

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I put in claims for A.J. Brown, Kirk and Mostert this week. I'd have no use for Mostert seeing as I'd always play CMC, Carson and Ekeler over him but it'd be nice to get him so no one else does.

I desperately need a WR2 every week so I'd be choosing between Robby Anderson, Brown and Kirk (If I get the last two) and JuJu (if he comes back).

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Man, those are all great flex options. If Jacobs is out, Washington could feast against JAX's lousy defense, especially since he'll likely get 20+ touches.
    Brown could also torch Houstons defense; but then again, so could Henry.
    Mostert has been great, but the RBBC is always on the back of my mind.

With that logic, I'd choose Washington, but ONLY if I know Jacobs is out. Brown would be my #2, mostly for his upside.

David87 likes this.
  10. preppyak Dec 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 10, 2019)
    preppyak

Elite Supporter

I think you have the right order; Mostert would definitely be the one I want most...just lit up two very good defenses and gets what Atlanta is.

David87 likes this.
  11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Sounds like Mike Evans is for sure done for the year.

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

So I’m losing guice and penny for the year, which sucks, but my lineup is basically set anyways.

With those open slots on my bench do I go after tannehill, and slayton? Robbie Anderson is also on waivers, the best RB options are Jordan Howard/Damien Williams, so it is pretty bare. I’m starting Henry/Mixon/ekeler (flex), and Adams/nuk at my WRs.

13. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Id snag Tannehill to keep him away from your opponents

preppyak and GrantCloud like this.
  14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah I have him #1 on waivers right now, I’m currently starting josh Allen but the next two opponents are Pittsburgh and NE, so I think I’m about to hop off the Allen train.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  15. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

oh yeah, absolutely 10000000% snag Tannehill!

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, definitely Tannehill then. And Slayton because the matchups stay easy; wouldnt really want Robby Anderson when his two matchups left are rough against PIT/BAL...Darnold's gonna die in those games.

GrantCloud likes this.
  17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ahhh cool. The kid I beat last week used a waiver claim on the chiefs defense and another kid who is in 12th place woke up at 5 am to pick up Russell Gage.

Why the fuck does my league allow this.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

League 1:

Need a WR2 out of the following: AJ Brown, Deebo, Robby Anderson, JuJu.

I'm leaning AJ Brown

Also at flex I have Ekeler, who I think I would be crazy to take out, but I also picked up DeAndre Washington today who could feast on the Jags. Probably going to keep in Ekeler, but something to think about.

League 2:

It's a 2-QB league and I have Matt Ryan, who I don't feel comfortable starting at all. However the waiver wire is not great...Jacoby, Rivers, Goff, Kyle Allen, Lock, Manning. Even with the SF defense Ryan is facing (which Brees proved can be exposed) I feel like Ryan still has the highest ceiling out of any of those guys. Turnovers are minus 3 in this league and Ryan has killed me in this department.

19. chcougar1

Trusted

So....I’m thinking of starting Eli over Dak and Matt Ryan in one league and over Kyler Murray in another league.

Am I insane? In the league he’s be starting over Murray my opponent has Slayton going so that would mitigate some of that maybe? I just don’t know if I trust a slightly injured Dak against the Rams and Murray against anyone with how the Cards look recently. But it’s Eli Manning lol

I should say the guy I’m against in the league where I have Dak has Amari so maybe I should use the same strategy to mitigate and start Dak in that one?

20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah you are

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel like when people ask in here if they are “insane” for a particular move they are doing, they are. lol

22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I feel like when I overthink it ... it rarely works in my favor. I feel like if I lost by sitting a top QB for a very, very lesser one due to matchups I would be SO much more pissed than if my star QB sucked.

Like 2 weeks ago with Watson vs NE. I wanted to sit him. I was going to start Tannehill. Well I stuck to my dude and he got me nearly 30 while Tannehill had like 11 and I would have lost. I would be so fucking mad lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn, missed out on Aj Brown and Mostert. Got washington, so if Jacobs is out, he'll probably be my plug into the flex.

Though I'll have a choice to make that I will need all your help with later this week lol

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

But in my other league I got Patriots D (?!...I think someone dropped them because they were playing KC) AND AJ Brown. That is gonna give me a lot of choices to make over the next few weeks.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I would never let my line-up be decided upon based on who my opponent has. You play your best guys or best match-ups, regardless of who is on the other side. That kind of thinking can get you in major trouble.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.