Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 100

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I know I asked earlier in the week just wondering if anyone's opinion has changed lol

Wentz or Tannehill?

Pick 1 for flex:
    Parker
    Sutton
    M. Sanders

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Officially out

3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Bilal Powell or Ty Montgomery?

4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Feels like 1 of 2 ways to go;

Wentz + Sanders for a sort of upside, Giants are terrible, Wentz gets 2-3TDs early and Sanders salts away the game play

Wentz + Parker or Tannehill + Sanders if you're worried the eagles will struggle.

5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

you have to have better options that those 2 turds even with Bell out

6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Powell if you're desperate and have no other choices; neither if you have the choice. Bell only provides middling value in that offense by getting 20+ touches. Powell with 10 carries and Montgomery with 5 and 5 catches makes them both a nightmare without a TD

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I think I’m going to still roll with Penny in my flex over Powell.

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, thats an easy choice. I wouldnt touch Powell or Montgomery in anything other than a 14/16 team league or DFS where they're dirt cheap.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  9. chcougar1

Trusted

bo is likely to get more volume but Penny has more boom potential. I’d say Bo’s floor is probably like 6 points with a high of 12 where Penny is probably 4-18

10. chcougar1 Dec 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 7, 2019)
    chcougar1

Trusted

with Bell out I have to choose between Sutton or Snell. Non ppr. Currently leaning Sutton. I haven’t started him all year and he always seems flex worthy or better on my bench (Hopkins and M Thomas are my two main receivers and I have a wealth of running backs where I usually start 3).

Snell’s volume and it being non ppr make me wonder if I should play him instead though.

11. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Need some help with my QB choice? They were pretty even last week but I’m leaning Watson

Watson vs DEN
    Wentz vs NYG

12. chcougar1

Trusted

watson has more boom potential for sure. I can imagine Wentz getting a couple tds and yardage early but his numbers going up slowly from there.

which game do you imagine being higher scoring and competitive? Wentz likely has the better matchup but watson is watson.
    Sorry I know that isn’t super helpful.

the experts seem to be leaning Watson quite a bit.

13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I’m not sure haha. Denver seems to have more life with Lock at QB so it could be high scoring. But then again the Giants D is terrible so I could see the Eagles putting up a lot. Both are in a tight race in their division so both are in need to win situations as well.

14. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Assuming Josh Jacobs doesn't play, I have two options. This is half PPR.

A: Ekeler in for Jacobs
    B: Miles Sanders from flex to RB2, James Washington as flex, Ekeler still benched

15. Play two

Joe mixon
    Dk Metcalf
    Miles sanders

16. ClarettsGreyGoose

Mixon Sanders

17. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Should I roll with the 49ers DST or pickup the Eagles (vs NYG) or Colts (vs TB)?

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Play two, the top two guys are who I have in now (1 PPR)

mixon (@browns)
    Ekeler (@jags)

Michel (KC)
    Penny (@rams)
    Guice (@packers)
    T Coleman (@saints)

19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Feels like those are the right two. Mixon is the only non-timeshare, and Ekeler gets enough catches to be solid in PPR.

GrantCloud likes this.
  20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I’d probably do A, ekeler has been pretty consistent with points, while I’m not sure if I completely trust Washington yet.

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Ahhh so do I roll with Allen against the ravens? Or do I try and scoop someone up like tannehill or darnold to plug for the week?

22. ClarettsGreyGoose

I'm having a tough time trusting OBJ but unfortunately it's hard with him playing earlier.

Right now I have Kamara/Jacobs RB, Julio/OBJ at WR and Sanders/Kupp flex. Only other thing I could do is OBJ benched, Kupp to WR and Ekeler flexed, but then if Jacobs is out I have to play Washington or Darwin Thompson

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Today. Round 1 of playoffs.
    Me: agreed to go pick out a Christmas tree with my girlfriends family and then decorate it and there’s a 98% chance we won’t be watching football.

Im going to die.

GrantCloud likes this.
  24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

My opponent has all her players going in the 1pm games while I only have Lamar. Gonna be a real rollercoaster of emotion til the 4:25 games start

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Worst case scenario unfolding for me so far in NO....I have the San Fran d in one league, and am facing Cook in another.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.