Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019 • Page 10

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

James White. He’s the only guy with a clearly defined role right now. Everyone else is a gamble.

preppyak and Donnie Ruth like this.
  2. MidDave

Harry - Rookie/Injured
    JakobI - Rookie/seemed to piss Tom off
    Gordon - You already know
    Thomas - Injured/new to system
    Dorsett- Meh
    Ben Watson - Suspended But will be good later so maybe stash
    Michel - Doesn’t catch much yet
    Harris - Rookie

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  3. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Beat me to it. James White is going to be a PPR RB2/Flex play again and at his 5th-6th round price it is a pretty great steal.

4. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I’ve seen Gordon’s ADP around 70 recently which is a bit too rich for my blood. I generally try to avoid Pats in fantasy, though part of that is for........ personal reasons

5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Had my first draft over the weekend. I like this team, but would've loved it if I took Hopkins in the first instead of DJ.

QB: Goff
    RB: DJ, Cook, Jones, Murray, D. Thompson
    WR: Cooks, Green, Robinson, Samuel
    TE: Howard

This league plays with a small 4 guy bench (which is pretty tough imo), as its hard to pick up sleepers/dart throws.

Def thinking I wanna go WR in the first round in my draft this upcoming weekend. There's so many good RBs available in the 2-5 rounds.

Owlex and Donnie Ruth like this.
  6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah that is definitely a little too early for me. I am thinking if he is there in the 7th/8th I will take the high upside flyer since I'm in a 3 WR league and the WR depth falls hard this year. But as someone who does a league in Boston … he isn't going to drop that low.

Owlex likes this.
  7. MidDave

I do too and I’m a Pats fan lol. Bill has no loyalty to any players stats or morale so almost everyone is a crapshoot week to week.

Owlex likes this.
  8. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Did my first draft Friday. 10 team PPR

QB: Carson Wentz, Lamar Jackson
    RB: Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Damien Williams, Duke Johnson, Austin Ekeler, Justin Jackson
    WR: Stefon Diggs, Robert Woods, Allen Robinson, Curtis Samuel, DJ Chark
    TE: Vance McDonald

Probably could use a boost at WR but I'm confident I can deal from depth at other positions for that

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I like this team a ton! You have so much depth at RB you could def make a trade for an upgrade at WR. But Woods/Diggs is a pretty good starting tandem to pair with your RB core.

MyBestFiend likes this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

12 Team half PPR 7th pick
    Screenshot_20190826-091819.png

Crosby and Minnesota D

I went into the draft wanting the Mike Williams/Rivers combo, idk why just have a good feeling about them. I drafted rivers in probably the 12th round, I was the last one to pick a QB haha. Overall happy though.

preppyak likes this.
  11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

thats a really good team if Rivers can put up QB1 #s

oldjersey likes this.
  12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

That’s a solid roster. I hate Rivers for personal reasons as he’s fucked me in fantasy before but love the upside for Kyler.

oldjersey likes this.
  13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah idk what it is I just really have a good feeling about the Chargers offense, I felt like they found some damn good chemistry last season which I know doesn't mean it will translate to this season. Kyler I took in the 14th round I believe! And AJ green in like the 9th or 10th.

14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What are people’s thoughts on Robbie Anderson this year

15. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I would hate if he was anything more than a fringe WR3 for me. He obviously is talented but he’s got the hardest WR schedule out of all receivers this year.

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm so happy I couldn't get a trade done for luck, woof

17. broken22

(:

I'm underwhelmed with my team. Screenshot_20190826-223000.png Screenshot_20190826-223019.png

18. chcougar1

Trusted

10 team PPR

QB: Wilson, Rivers

RB: Kamara, White, Cohen, Ekeler, Hunt, Samuels

WR: A Brown, R Woods, C Ridley, Fitzgerald, Tyrell Williams

TE: Kittle

DST: Texans

K: Crosby

Kamara and Brown were my keepers. Don’t feel like it’s a particularly strong team for a 10 team league. Lots of good rosters in the league.

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

James White at RB2? yeah thats no bueno in a 10 team league

20. MidDave

QB: Goff
    RB: Kamara, D. Williams, M. Ingram, L. Murray, J Samuels, J. Jackson
    WR: Thielen, C. Samuel, C. Kirk, A. Miller, K. Stills
    TE: OJ Howard
    Def: NO
    K: K Fairbairn

21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

That is pretty solid. Your WR depth can either be gold or terrible, but I love the Miller and Samuel upside.

22. chcougar1

Trusted

He was RB 7 last year in ppr, Kamara was 4 for reference.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yes I understand that, but there are so many better options...especially in a 10 team league

you never know with the Patriots offense

24. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

That was last year though. Not expected to get as much work with a healthy Michel, Burk, and Harris.

25. chcougar1

Trusted

That’s fair. I don’t love having a Pats running back on my roster. The draft went super RB heavy. I was hoping for Jacobs but he was taken right before me. Probably should have passed on Kittle in the third round and taken a RB instead.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.