Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2019

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PeacefulOrca, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

A new season is coming

SEANoftheDEAD and Fronnyfron like this.
  2. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

If you’re looking for a dynasty/keeper league we have a spot open featuring esteemed chorus members such as @CarpetElf @whitenblue88 myself and more!

12 team .5 PPR, The team isn’t great aside from a few pieces, but you will get the first pick of every round (non-snake draft)

whitenblue88 and CarpetElf like this.
  3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

One of my favorite threads on this site.

What'sup guys!

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ive been thinking about doing a fantrax dynasty league that's so deep you can keep players who are still in NCAA but at the same time managing stuff like that gets so tiring.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Sounds awesome but yeah I could see that being tough to manage.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

My friends do a baseball one that reaches Single A. It’s nuts.

GrantCloud and PeacefulOrca like this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, I have a deep baseball one where even the intnl draft matters a good amount. It's fun but just so annoying if you're the lm.

8. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

So who do we think are the top 5 ish rookies for a rookie draft? I have pick 5 and my rookie draft is Tuesday. Could use help from the beautiful chorus world

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's impossible to tell, every place I've seen differs on it.
    it's Jacobs, Montgomery, sanders, Harry, Samuel, hardman in some order

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yeah too early to tell

If what we all hope happens to Tyreek Hill, I think Hardman has to be in the top 5

11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Yeah this is the first year I haven't seen like a set in stone consensus among the 'experts'. But @PeacefulOrca nailed basically the top 5 that show up in most of the rankings.

12. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Don’t sleep on Harris in New England.

13. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I've seen alot of guys put Harris at number 2 in the rookie standings.

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

15. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

If first round today (I know it's early), who you got?

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

at #1? Barkley or Zeke IMO

17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Top 3 I could see any combo of Barkley/Zeke/CMC. I feel like 4 is where it gets dicey. Maybe Kamara, Gordon, Gurley?

I feel like this year I either want one of those top 3 picks or I want a bottom of the round pick. I could see if you're picking at the back of the first being able to grab a stud WR and whatever great RB is left. Or even going WR/WR or WR/TE (Kelce) and snagging some value RBs in the later rounds.

18. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

My top three would probably be

1. Kamara
    2. Barkley
    3. Zeke

19. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

If the Saints would 100% commit to making Kamara a workhorse I could see that. But with them bringing in Latavius Murray (who was pretty good last year when Cook was hurt), I feel like he's going to step into the Ingram role. That's my only hesitance with Kamara in the top 3.

20. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Due to volume, I would take Barkley and Zeke over Kamara. If Kamara had the volume given during the Ingram suspension he would be easy top 1-3 in that offense.

I think Barkley might be the most talented, but in that putrid offense (and now minus a particular WR) defenses will know where the ball is going. He's still going to get like 30 touches per game haha

21. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Yeah this is exactly my take above. If Kamara was the workhorse like Barkley/Zeke/CMC then I'd feel okay with it. But he's not, so I don't lol.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm not sure kamara will ever be a top 3 back simply because he can't be the workhorse rb and also fool teams coming out of slants and other receiver looks the way they did with Ingram, teams defenses had real trouble stopping that duo. He'll still be top 5, especially in ppr. He can't play the Giants every week, unfortunately lol

23. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Whatcha guys think of Gurley this year? Say he's there at 5 or 6 and Zeke, Bark, CMC, Kamara are taken....would you roll with Gurley or go with someone like Gordon/Conner?

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

If Gurley is 100% healthy, I don't see why he wouldn't be another Top 1 or 2 RB this year...key word though is IF.

25. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Yeah, that's the big worry. Assuming we'll know more in August when were all drafting.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.