Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 7

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

would ya'll drop any of these guys for Morris? I'm thinking not

[​IMG]

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Hard to predict how they'll split the carries

4. Randall Mentzos

I’d easily drop Nick Chubb personally. Morris is definitely gonna get more carries, he might not “feature” but he knows the scheme since he was Kyle Shanny’s lead back in Washington

5. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Who is your starting QB? There’s really no reason to have a QB on your bench. I would drop Big Ben and stream a QB during the bye week if you have an every week starter as your starting quarterback. Most experts agree you want as many RB and QB’s as you can get because there will always be quarterback worth streaming on the waivers.

6. Drew Baldy

Trusted

It’s between westbrook and Penny. I just think Cris Carson is going to keep the job and penny is going to be a bench clog.

7. Randall Mentzos

The Seahawks are weird. Expect them to do weird things. Nothing is certain haha. In both leagues I’m treating Brandon Marshall like a lottery ticket because they could just up and decide to make him their WR2 haha

8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

starting QB is Luck

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

3rd draft done and dang I was half asleep since it started after I got off work at 10:30 pm:

QB: Matt Ryan, Trubisky
    RB:Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde, L Murray, Devontae Booker
    WR: Brown, Hilton, John Ross, Jeffrey and Watkins
    TE: Kelce and Sefarain Jenkins
    D: Texans
    Kicker: Boswell

super meh draft tbh

10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

That was supposed to say most experts say RB and WR, not QB’s lol.

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

That’s really true. I think I’m gonna stop Westbrook. I have to have a kicker. I can find another WR on the waiver later. There’s actually plenty of guys left right now that I think could potentially have good years and I’m already at the number 3 spot on waivers.

12. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah I would probably drop Big Ben, but if you feel the need to have a QB on your bench, which I can understand with Luck’s health still being somewhat of an unknown in terms of his gameplay after being out for so long, i would drop Chubb.

13. CobraKidJon

one of the dudes in my league was on auto draft last night and he got McKinnon and Ingram and we were just dying in the chat.

Mrplum5089 and Randall Mentzos like this.
  14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Still will somehow win.

Last year a kid in my league went M. Bryant 14th OVERALL. He still won. Gurley.

15. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Spent 10% of my free agent budget on Alfred Morris but having buyer’s remorse that I spent too much for him.

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Second team, 12th pick in a 12 team .5 ppr league

QB: Wentz, Mariota
    RB: Fournette, Collins, C. Thompson, Isiah Crowell, Mack
    WR: J. Jones, Landry, Marvin Jones, Kupp, Jordy
    TE: Olsen
    D: Texans
    Kicker: Vinatieri

Decently happy, I feel like I have some pretty good depth. I can't not pick Wentz, i'm sucha homer.

17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I do like this team

I'm not a huge Collins fan but I really like Chris Thompson. Solid WR depth too.

oldjersey likes this.
  18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

so in one league, I have Kamara and Tevin Coleman and another guy has Devonta Freeman and MArk Ingram

do you think it would make sense to base a trade around Coleman/Ingram?

was thinking of offering something like Coleman and Evans for Ingram and Julio

19. CobraKidJon

my family league was my last draft and someone drafted Goff with the second overall pick

I WANT OUT

PeacefulOrca, Owlex and airik625 like this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ugh I know, Collins was my fourth pick and I waited til the last second, pick 12 is so tough because you gotta wait 23 picks before your next one, so I panicked and did not want to risk waiting til round 5 for RB2.

21. airik625

I personally like to stay away from both guys of a tandem because I NDVER play the right guy the eight weeks and end up losing out on a lot of production because I refuse to play both.

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yeah thats true plus Ingram is useless for 4 weeks anyways because of the suspension

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

10 team league, not PPR

Had no. 1 pick

QB: Brady
    WR: Smith-Schuster, Cooks, Goodwin, Funchess, Shepherd, Edelman
    RB: Gurley, Freeman, Jamaal Williams, Barber, Thompson
    TE: Gronk
    K: Elliot
    Def: NO

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I'll be honest, those WRs stink for 10 team

25. airik625

Feel like you definitely need some more RB depth too.