Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 6

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

1PPR, 12 team league: I have no idea how I feel about my team so if anyone has any thoughts about it I would greatly appreciate it...Drafted last night and had 9th pick

QB: Phillip Rivers (10th pick)
    RB: Melvin Gordon (1st pick)
    RB: LeSean McCoy (4th pick)
    RB: Mark Ingram (6th pick)
    RB: Kerryon Johnson (7th pick)
    RB: Jamaal Williams (8th pick)
    RB: Rashaad Penny (13th pick)
    WR: Larry Fitzgerald (3rd pick)
    WR: Marvin Jones Jr. (5th pick)
    WR: Kenny Stills (9th pick)
    WR: Randall Cobb (11th pick)
    WR: Dede Westbrook (12th pick)
    WR: Courtland Sutton (14th pick)
    TE: Rob Gronkowski (2nd pick)
    K: Josh Lambo (16th pick)
    DEF: Pittsburgh (15th pick)

It's like I like my team, but there is nothing exciting about it at all if that makes sense. Any notes or thoughts would make me happy.

2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I see what you mean by how it’s nothing exciting. It’s not a bad team.

Rivers is okay, but meh. I’ve had him before and it’s frustrating. Your running back depth is deep, but none are overly exciting (but def not bad...this is your strong point). WR is def your weaker spot. Fitzgerald should be good but Jones and under scares me. Gronk is great, obv.

I think you could trade a RB for a better WR/QB at some point.

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

definitely not a bad team, probably middle of the road tbh

4. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah I’m cool with Phillip Rivers. He’s boring but he’s consistent. But I’m definitely hoping one my late round RB’s breaks out and I can trade him for a WR. The news about Gronks incentives today made me feel a little better about grabbing him so early.

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Barber is kind of a steal rn, maybe not anymore but if you drafted in the last week he was. Even if he's just a solid rb2 option, you can do much worse that late in your draft

6. chcougar1

Trusted

Once Ingram comes back you should be in the top third of the league. Is there clarity around McCoy now? I’ve just been avoiding him.

7. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I know there is a lot of concern with the off the field stuff that's going on and his age. I just pretty much picked him because of volume. He's going to get a ton of carries without a doubt. I'm just hoping that maybe he pops off and is an RB1 so maybe I can flip either him, Ingram (when he comes back), or Jamaal Williams (if he happens to pop off) for a better WR. However, I have to remember that the season hasn't even started yet so we just have to kind of wait and see how it all pans out.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Have both my work and friends league draft Monday night, kinda glad my work league draft is first because there’s a little bit more room for error as some of them are fairly novice to the FF concept.

9. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I know that the season hasn't even started yet, but should I drop Courtland Sutton and pick up either Quincy Enunwa or John Ross. My WR depth has got me scared and I have a feeling Sutton isn't going to get to do too much with Thomas and Sanders being there, but I feel like Quincy has got a good shot at becoming the WR1 for the jets with Jermaine Kearse getting abdominal surgery and Robby Anderson really only doing good last year because him and McCown got a rapport going.

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would definitely take Ross over Sutton

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Okay cool, that's kind of what I was thinking of the two I mentioned. I'm not gonna waste a waiver spot but if he's available tomorrow when waivers go through I'll probably snag him up.

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wanted to pick up bears d but hard to justify using another roster spot on it when I already have a top 10 d

13. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Draft tonight, gonna try to wait on a QB for once, I always get screwed with my lack of RB Depth

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I forgot I had a draft tomorrow night so it is going to be on autodraft. SIGH.

15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Looks like McKinnon had a non-contact knee injury happen in practice today. Experts are saying Brieda is worth a stash. Just dropped my kicker to pick him up to see how it plays out.

16. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

4th Pick in a 12 man PPR league tonight, let's try not to screw this up

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I had a draft set for 10:30 Pm tonight and the commissioner didn't even make his own draft. welp.

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

James Conner is definitely a priority in my keeper league.

19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Stuff

Let's start the season

20. Drew Baldy

Trusted

A4D8CE98-6E7D-4B46-903E-3BAFC6214013.png

BE6D8A04-EBAE-4B94-9779-27D9706B79C4.png

Who should I drop for a kicker. I cannot figure it out. It’s a 1ppr league.

Attached Files:

21. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I drafted Jags defense in both leagues and I am not touching or adjusting that roster spot for the whole year lol. Every week baby.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You're gonna be so upset when they finally lose haha

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

My first thought was Westbrook but it's really kind of a toss up

25. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

They might have some down games but they still give me the best chance of turnovers and sacks of any defense.