Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would definitely try to trade Gronk and keep Ertz at that price

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Definitely try to get a nice package for Gronk

I don't like burton much either but at 6 bucks it's worst the flip of a coin, unless someone offers you something you like.

3. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I’m not at all excited about Trey Burton. I’d maybe take a late round flier on him if he wasn’t going as a starter in 10 team leagues, but it’s very hard to get excited about a TE whose career best yardage in a season is 327 and has Mitch Trubisky throwing him the ball

I’d keep Ertz for sure though

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

TE is typically the last position I worry about other than Kicker and Defense. If you can get something nice for Gronk, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Ertz, when healthy last year was great (TE-wise).

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I think that Thomas was the one who organized it - I'd do that again in a heartbeat!

I was in the league with William Beckett and I won :)

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I got handed the torch as my work league commissioner this year and I low key already hate it.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Cause it sucks

8. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Also a commish. I'm a control freak so I have to be .

9. Is James White worth a keeper spot? It’s a 12-team league. 0.5 per reception.

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Drafting Sunday. Earliest I have ever drafted. Thoughts and prayers please.

12. chcougar1

Trusted

Am I insane for considering keeping mccaffrey over Antonio Brown? I’m already keeping Kamara as well. PPR 10 team league. WR is just so deep and Rb is not.

13. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Yes. Yes you are.

GrantCloud likes this.
  14. chcougar1

Trusted

haha fair fair....Brown just seems to be getting small injuries here and there. Ben is likely going to get injured, etc....but I know you can’t draft/keep based on that alone.

15. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I have 3rd pick in half PPR today.

My plan is David Johnson unless 1 or 2 skip Gurley or Bell, then I'll take one of them.

I shouldn't even be considering AB or Zeke right?

16. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I have them all on about the same level, so I don’t think it’s crazy to consider them. But I think I’d pick Johnson

y2jayjk likes this.
  17. broken22

(:

Is Kamara worth picking at 5 ?

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

19. chcougar1

Trusted

Dynasty rookie draft is tonight. I have 6th pick. Should I go kerryon Johnson if he is there or Ridley, Moore, Sutton, Gallup, or Kirk? Non ppr.

Roster is:

QB: Cam, Dak

RB: Bell, Johnson, Gordon, D Henry, Cohen, J Williams

WR: Hopkins, M Thomas, Landry, M Goodwin, Stills, T Taylor

TE: Ertz, Njoku, Burton

DST: Texans

K: Butker

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I am not that high on Kerryon but it all depends who goes

will Royce Freeman be there?

21. chcougar1

Trusted

I’m not super high on him either and no. Freeman will likely be pick 2. Otherwise i would take him.

22. How is your team so stacked?

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I think there's another Seahawks fan who posted about how stacked their draft was a little while ago too haha

24. chcougar1

Trusted

It’s a 10 team league that started 5 years ago. There are probably 4 good to great rosters (with mine being the best on paper), 3 mediocre teams and 3 awful teams. I’ve lucked out over the years. I drafted David Johnson in the third round of a rookie draft his rookie year, got Michael Thomas with the 9th pick, etc. Aso somehow had a terrible year one year and took melvin Gordon number one overall (over Gurley :()

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Might have to close my dynasty league, everyone suddenly bailing last minute. That's what sucks about year to year leagues, ugh. Either that or playing with a bunch of half assed people who will probably ghost anyway