Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. bones

#HEEL

Yeah I use FantasyPros' Draftwizard almost exclusively
    Being able to plug in keepers and traded picks makes a HUGE difference

2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

posted this in the NFL thread, but:

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Bleh, I know they’re boring and random but I don’t like getting rid of the kicker.

4. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

If anything I'd rather take out TE or defense for another flex.

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

taking out the kicker is terrible

6. Darthjojo

Holy forkin' shirtballs

They were talking about Yellowcard on ESPN Fantasy Focus today. Thought this crowd would appreciate it!

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Obscure would not be the word I'd use lol.

Darthjojo likes this.
  8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Lol wtf

Darthjojo and PeacefulOrca like this.
  9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Without listening...I’m guessing Daniel Dopp or Field Yates brought them up, and then Berry said he’d never heard of them and that they’re obscure?

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone at one of their shows was wearing a yellowcard shirt and was a fan of dopp

11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

The Athletic now has a Fantasy Football section

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The ringer has a fantasy football podcast now also, or maybe I just found out about it idk

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

can't wait until the athletic starts sponsoring fan duel and draft kings

14. chcougar1

Trusted

Not a live draft but I feel like the fantasy guys draft dominator app has treated me well the past few years.

15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So like, should I keep Prescott or Watkins? My wr core is pretty shit but I feel like I could get at least a future 1-3rd pick out of him and a sleeper from someone else for DP, the qb position is pretty thin around most of the league. For instance, I traded Tyrod Taylor for Cooper Kupp and a 2nd round pick last season.

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Goddammit I broke down and reopened my league.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Just found out the first League I ever joined and have been in since 2007 is folding. Real bummed about it. I’m now down to just one league, which is a friend league we’ve had since 2009 and even that has been a revolving door for the past 3 or 4 years.

Prior to that I was in 2 more leagues that I’ve since dropped out of so I went from 4 leagues for years to barely hanging onto one league. Gonna be weird only managing one team this year.

18. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I have only done one for years now. It's more fun than when I was doing multiple .

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Can't decide who to keep...The only combo of guys I can't keep here is Lewis and Burkhead because of our keeper rules....so HELP

Dion Lewis $6
    Rex Burkhead $6
    Jamaal Williams $1
    Aaron Jones $6

I'm leaning towards Burkhead and Williams and then just snagging Jones again in the draft, but I'm sure he'll end up going for more than $6 grumble grumble

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I have done at minimum two leagues since 2008. I like it because if one team is in the shitter, there’s still hope for another team. From 2008 until 2016 I did 3 or 4 leagues. 4 leagues is insane and even at 3 leagues I felt like I was constantly running into situations where one League I have Player A but in another league I’m playing against Player A.

I dropped out of my 3rd and 4th League for different reasons though. One league just wasn’t enough money to keep me interested and the other was a keeper league with weird rules and a live meetup draft and one year I couldn’t make it so I dropped out.

Two leagues felt perfect the past few years. I just find the older I get, the less my friends are interested in it. Which really bums me out.

21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I only have one league because, honestly, I went undefeated last year and there's no reason to join another one and start allover. If Jason brought back the charity leagues I'd try to join one of those but otherwise it's kinda pointless.

bachna84 likes this.
  22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would probably the same

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I got my ass KICKED by Soupy in one of those leagues lol

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

That's the one I wanted lol I did it both years and the first one I did, the band was totally inactive and didn't give a shit so the second year I hardly tried and of course the guy from the band was super nice but I just assumed it would be the same thing and didn't even bother. It's just cool mixing charity with fun.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So...for the same team I talked about above....I have Gronk ($25 to keep), Ertz ($10 to keep), and Burton ($6 to keep)...

........Do I try to move Gronk for someone like Kamara or another stud type player at a different posistion? We start a TE and a W/R/T flex, so I can start two TE's. I'm a bit worried the hype is gonna be overblown on Burton.