Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 153

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. the rural juror Dec 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 23, 2018)
    the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Rodgers gonna win me the championship in my family/friends league (with a major assist from McCaffrey). Glad I stuck with him.

That's a championship win in my friends league and a 4th place finish in my work league (where I was the points leader and caught a bad beat).

Pretty good year all around.

2. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

I hate myself

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Fucking saints just left Samuels uncovered out of hte backfield mother fucking fuckers

Really need Cohen to start scoring some fucking points to keep me alive in my one chip.

Samuels scoring actually helps me in the other chip but I probably didn't need it.

4. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I hate fantasy football so much. This isn't even my best lineup, I set a fuck it lineup after me and the other guy decided to split the prize for 3rd place and cut our losses. If I was in the championship, I would have played AB at WR and Sony Michel would be the flex over Mike Williams. That's +16 points so my team would have scored 180. No other team is on pace to score more than 135 this week. First time my team does well in week 16 and its the first time in 5 years it doesn't even matter. Stupid.

Screenshot_2018-12-23-18-35-01~2.png

5. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

And with the second AB touchdown I now have 171 points. Good for 5th highest score ever in the league. With Michel in as mentioned before, I would have the league record. Old record is 186.6.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Got Antonio Brown'd.

RIP.

Oh well, 2nd place is still $$$

7. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

lol

Him having Lindsay tomorrow sucks but damn Mahomes and Williams are doing all they can to keep me in it.

Attached Files:

8. dotKev

@dotkevin

Fuck I need a Tyreek Hill or another Russell Wilson TD to win my Yahoo scrub league

9. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I won!!!!!

10. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I swear to mother fucking god if a stat correction takes this from me I’ll be devistated.

Attached Files:

11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Was a stressful night last night watching the Chiefs/Hawks, but brought home the championship!

Attached Files:

12. broken22

(:

Jammal Williams and AB won me that chip !

13. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

At least I won something in my life

Sorry about Gurley Laura

2018_12_24_08_07_18_Dustin_at_t_e_s_Box_Score_Round_3_ESPN.png

GrantCloud, SEANoftheDEAD and Joe4th like this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Wellp, lost in the championship. I was No. 1 team in league with most points and lost to No. 2 team with 20 less points on the season. Gurley sitting out probably didn’t even matter as I’m down 18 and he still has cook tonight. His team just went off. Everyone of his players scored at least one TD. I scored under 100 for only the third time this season. Ugh.

15. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

we do a two week championship and I’m getting absolutely demolished. Gurley scratched last minute was the dagger in my heart.

I also had Damien AND Jamal Williams on my bench so that’s cool

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Won one league and a cool 250 dollars, the other I won third and got 25 dollars. (Thank u Rudolph and AB)

SEANoftheDEAD and Max_123 like this.
  17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Is it a coincidence that Rudolph has disappeared all year and then showed up a couple days before Christmas?

preppyak and GrantCloud like this.
  18. I’m up by 32 points and my opponent has Cook and Martin tonight. I should be good, right?

19. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

lol yes

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow, I'm going to lose by double digits. Awesome.

21. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

As long as Cook doesn’t score 11.3 points by the end of this game, I’ll be the winner of my own league!

22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, ended with a Championship, a 2nd place, and a 3rd place in the three leagues I care about.

The 2nd place is in my "main league" with my buddies from high school. It's only the 2nd biggest buy in but the one I care about most because of bragging rights. The team I lost to went undefeated and had an insane team, but my team was good enough to take him down if they were firing on all cylinders...but I lost both Conner and Aaron Jones, Golden Tate's value completely sunk after his trade (he was my #3 WR and he was producing WR 1 numbers before that trade), and Julio and Tyreek came up small this week. As did Tarik Cohen in my flex spot, but even with that performance I could have pulled this out if both Julio and Tyreek had their usual 25 point weeks.

The Chip I won is the league i care about the least out of those 3 leagues, as it's the smallest buy in and guys I met in college who I'm not as close with but still like. It's also my 3rd championship in that league since I went back to back way back in like 2010 and 2011, and I'm now the lone 3 time champion there, so that's cool.

The 3rd place is a big money league that I co-manage a team in. Our team produced huge in week 14 and week 16, but we put up a bit of a dud in week 15 and lost in the semis to the eventual champion whose team was on absolute fire. We split the buy in $175 a piece, and we'll be getting $212 back in return (we split the weekly $50 high score prize with another team so we only get $25 for that), so a small profit and our third cash in the last 5 years, two of which were second place. So we've got a good track record in that league but have come up just short of the big prize. Frustrating.

23. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Won one league and finished second in my other league (finished in 11th in that league last year) so I am thrilled with how I fared this year.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

If I would have started Edelman over Cooks (I never even considered it) and McGuire over Gurley (which I would have done had their games been at the same time and/or Gurley being announced out before 1...was forced to start John Kelly) I would have won championship.

25. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Given that I need some upside, should I go with Cohen or Chubb in PPR?