Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 152

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

need 2RBs, 1 WR, and a flex...0.5 ppr

Jamaal Williams
    Kalen Ballage
    Robby Anderson
    Daesean Hamilton
    Alfred Blue
    DJ Moore
    Mike Williams
    John Kelly

have the top 4 guys in right now

2. Jamaal
    Kalen
    Mike Williams

I don’t know about the flex

3. Jags D @ Miami
    Or
    Chargers D v Ravens

4. Or I could pick up Miami lol

5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Miami has been pretty good at home this year

I might roll with them

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Gus Edwards or Elijah McGuire. Ive been having mental fits about this one all day.

Ravens #1 RB who's getting the job done, but has to contend with Lamar Jackson and Dixon getting about 20 touches as well. Which could kill some goal line stuff. He's been solid and his floor isn't terrible. I'm afraid if this game gets high scoring though they might take Gus out of the equatoin

Elijah McGuire on a GAME jets team, what i think, will be a decent shootout type game...and is the clear #1 RB. No one's taking his touches. But it's the Jets and Darnold could struggle putting them behind early forcing to pass.

7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would go McGuire

especially if its PPR

8. delvec19

Trusted

still cant decide on Baldwin vs KC or Robby vs GB

.5ppr

9. devenstonow

Noobie

.5 PPR, my options are Fournette or CJA. With the risk that Gurley starts and my only option in place of CJA would be Jordy

10. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

NUK BETTER PLAY DAMMIT

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Fournette definitely

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Help me please. For that last choice, there are some people on the wire I could snag but I don’t feel great about any of them (Robby Anderson, etc). Would he be better than Patrick?

13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Miller is out so thats not an option

go with Jamaal and Cohen/Ballage

I would go Ryan and Robby Anderson I think

14. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

So go Damien Williams over Jamaal Williams, right?

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My worry with Cohen is he just gets gameflowed out of relevance because the bears go up big early or something. But I just don't trust Ballage yet. It's a keeper league and we have a rookie keeper slot so I picked him up mostly for that but...just can't pull the trigger on him right now I don't think.

But Cohen cohen could end up only getting like 7 touches today and not break a big play and i'd be SOL...ugh

16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I probably would. Damien much more talented than Jamaal.

Jamaal Willaims is starting to feel like Matt Asiata for me lol...just a plodder who is entirely volume/offense dependent.

17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Ballage is going to get the bulk of the carries today from all indications with Gore out

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Really glad my team came alive championship week...when I’ve been eliminated for 2 weeks. Ugh. And I’d be beating both teams in the championship.

At least I’m winning in my family league!

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Kelly over Daesean with Gurley out?

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm probably gonna narrowily lose but I have 5 of my top guys on ir, it's been a hell of a season

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Eli McGuire going OFF (on my bench) as Todd Gurley is announced OUT is making me want to puke.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  22. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I love how Rudolph waits until the finals to go off when he’s been on my bench pretty much all season

23. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

I need to swing for the fences to try and win my title game so I legit might start CJ Anderson over Tarik Cohen

Fuck my liiiiiife

24. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

I don’t have the balls to do it

RIP

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

FUcking hell I really coulda used a Williams TD there at the goal line, Packers. You had 4 downs from the one you couldn't hnad it off once?

scottlechowicz likes this.