Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 151

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. broken22

(:

I think it's pretty cut and dry aha.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

haha I have a good feeling about Baldwin this week. If Ware sits though its going to be super tough not playing Damien Williams after last weeks 30 pt game. Only thing that's got me questioning it

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Assuming Ware plays, who is the preferred back to play Williams or Ware? I have both. I think Williams is better (and even scored a TD before Ware got injured.

Or should I disregard both and start McGuire?

My thought with Williams/Ware is, KC's offense is so high powered that even if both play, both could have decent games and probably higher ceiling than McGuire.

y2jayjk likes this.
  4. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I am starting McGuire in my flex if Ware is healthy.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Do you Ware and Williams?

6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I own Williams and Ware is still on the wire after i cut him last week.

I mean, logic would say Ware gets his spot back since they were both there in Week 14 but how can you deny how great WIlliams looked last week.

I might just take McGuire's volume instead. He should be able to get at least 12-15 vs GB.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah my fear is Jets offense is worlds away from KC though so even with Ware/Williams splitting time they have potential for a big game. I don’t know, i wish Ware would just sit out, haha because Williams is the best out of all 3

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Oh cool, JuJu got injured today at practice...

9. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I am so glad that my championship game was last week, i'd be soooooo dead this week with matchups/injuries

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Samuels and Williams.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Im teetering between Williams and Baldwin. If Ware's out I'm def leaning Williams. If not I feel like the Hawks are gonna have to throw to keep up

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh I’m up forty going into the last week of the championship yet I still don’t feel good about it.

13. broken22

(:

It's two weeks?

14. broken22

(:

y2jayjk likes this.
  15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

YES!!!!

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

hell yeah.

WILLIAMS STARTING, SAMUELS STARTING. CHAMPIONSHIP TIME BABY.

Donnie Ruth and Fronnyfron like this.
  17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, starts in week 13 and two rounds two weeks each. I prefer it that way tbh because if one team shits the bed they have another week to redeem themselves.

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

After reading the game-time decisions reports, I feel absolutely nothing for Gurley owners.

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Samuels starting hurts me in one league (I have Conner and the guy I'm play who is undefeated has Samuel in his fucking TE slot)...but helps me in my other league.

So, with the conner news....PPR, pick 2:

Jamaal Williams @ NYJ
    Tarik Cohen @ SF
    Rob Gronkowski v BUF
    Lamar Miller @ PHI
    Kalen Ballege v JAX

Leaning towards the first two because I'm already bailing on Tom Brady for Gronk...

In the other matchup, do I start
    Matt Ryan @ CAR
    Baker Mayfield v. CIN

Same team, .5 PPR
    Tim Patrick @ OAK
    Golden Tate v. HOU

I'm very bitter especially about that 2nd choice because this has been my best team all year with AJ Green as my WR2 and Tate as my bench WR/Flex, but then Green got hurt and Tate's trade crushed his value. so now I'm stuck with Tim Patrick.

20. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Which Williams...Jamaal or Damien?

21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

If Gurley doesn’t play, would you prefer to roll with Jamaal Williams or Anderson?

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Damien plays in a way better offense.

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

There’s so many god damn injuries it’s stressing me out and I’m not even in my big money league championship.

25. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I have been super lucky to avoid injuries and/or able to grab backups before anyone else.

I have been only holding 3 WRs, all of my starters, for 5 weeks. If one of them had went down, I would have been screwed. Actually I don't have any backups except for RBs who I grab just to keep from others.