Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 149

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Agreed. Check out this Rivers stat I just found..

The Ravens will be the 4th top 6 QB defense (fantasy points allowed) that Rivers has faced this season. His stat lines:

256 - 3 - 0
    207 - 2 - 1
    259 - 3 - 0

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I picked up Dak to start over Brady
    My opponent picked up Jamaal Williams, which sucks because I had Aaron Jones.

I'm going:
    Dak
    JuJu
    Cooks
    Gurley
    Mack
    Samuels (maybe Gronk)
    Damien Williams (I have Ware too, so still not sure on that)
    Zuerlein
    Chicago D

Bench: Brady, Edelman, Ware, Gronk, McGuire, Ballage

3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Good looking lineup. PPR? I might slide Edelman into the flex if Ware's back - he's been on fire. But I'm hoping Ware sits again so we have Williams with the keys all to himself again.

4. broken22

(:

Well damn, seeing that makes me stick with Rivers.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Non PPR :(

I think I've only started Edelman once or twice all year. He's a nice player, but he's never going to blow the roof off, you know what I mean? Plus, Buffalo is a tough match-up for Brady.

I'm actually thinking of McGuire if Ware plays. If Ware plays that KC backfield is going to be messy. I hope Ware is out because I thought Williams looked absolutely great last week. I'm really hung up on the Samuels or Gronk at TE. Gronk is pretty much worthless, so even if Conner plays, Samuels still may provide better numbers than Gronk.

6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Ah man, that does change everything. In PPR leagues Edelman's been floating around 15-20 pts a game for over a month now. But yeah I can see what you're saying.

I might actually go McGuire over the KC backfield if Ware plays. But def hoping Ware sits because then we gotta roll Damien out again. He was awesome last week. That's tough with Samuels/Gronk too. I have Samuels/Conner and almost hoping Conner sits this week too. I'd love having Williams/Samuels with the backfield to themselves rather than having a muddy backfield full of questions with the championship on the line.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, Edelman is a consistent 9-12 PPG in standard, which is fine and durable, but the ceiling just isn't there for me to play him over a RB.

Per usual, my week solely depends on Gurley, haha. I'm actually a little worried that Rams may play him cautiously with his recent injuries.

8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

haha I feel ya. Rams still playing for seeding though, so hopefully they play Gurley!

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I picked up Kelly just in case, but even if Gurley sits, I don't think I'd trust Kelly over Mack/Ware/Williams/McGuire

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Also, fwiw, Fantasypros has Williams ranked WAY higher than Ware in their initial rankings this week. That could be due to just some assuming Ware won't play and once announced either way, their rankings would be adjusted accordingly.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  11. Fronnyfron Dec 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 19, 2018)
    Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

I'm surprised we didn't get a Ware injury update yesterday, especially since the Chiefs played Thursday night.

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

You mean a Ware injury update? Or did I miss Williams getting injured?

13. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

There are too many Williams' in play at the moment. Mike, Damien, Jamaal, and even Tyrell if someones really desperate in a deeper league.

Max_123 likes this.
  14. I currently have Brees as my QB.

My options in waivers are:

Baker v CIN
    Dak v TB

Brees is at home to Steelers

Should I just roll with Brees or take a risk with one of the others?

15. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Those are all pretty good matchups but i'd just stick with Brees, Steelers D isn't very good either

CarpetElf and Swoos like this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

Max_123 likes this.
  17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

MOTHERFUCKING STAT CORRECTION

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

19. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

@ncarrab Yes, I meant Ware. Too many things going on at once haha. I edited the post

20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I get that Williams will get the volume because jones is out, but is he dependable? Hell no.

He’s pretty terrible, and if Rodgers sits the rest of the year he will probably be useless.

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Last year he had some big games...I think he's fine as an RB3/Flex

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Was able to scoop up Henry in my championship game league.

My RBs are now DJ, Conner, Chubb, Fournette, Henry, Ware, and Samuels

Leaning toward playing DJ, Chubb, and Henry

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

25. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Chubb/Mack starting at RB for me FOR SURE, matchups are great.

Flex is where I am not sure:

Conner...but his injury might help me, since I can then keep Samuels at TE and get another RB essentially.

So now I have to worry about if Damien Williams starts or not, I hope Ware sits again.

after that, then it's a toss up between Michel and Ingram I guess.