Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 147

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I'm in the championship against my best friend in both leagues were in this year (what are the odds). We already agreed to just split all the money and play for the trophy in both.

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow, I won without Beckham. This is a weirder season then when I won it all with a 7 win record a few years ago. Haven't had Gordon, Beckham is week to week, gurley just injured and wentz who helped me only lose one game is out for the season. Now goffs arm looks fucked and I'm gonna have to start Jameis for the final, no way I can pull this off.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I think week 15 just proved that anythings possible. I started the week with Tyreek/Keenan with a combined 8 pts and still made it because guy I was facing had Jones/Ebron combine for 1.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I just realized if he played fairbairn instead of Boswell he would've won

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Looks like Gordon is practicing, that's v.good

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I have all sorts of problems with my roster this week. Is Gurley going to play (wouldn't shock me if they rest him)? Is Aaron Jones going to play? I have both Damien Williams and Spencer Ware...which one do I start? Kind of hoping Ware is still out because Williams looked phenomenal last week.

Will Jaylen Samuels still get carries if Conner comes back and is he worth starting over Gronk in the TE spot (Gronk SUCKS).

Also...Tom Brady blows so is it worth it to pick up Dak or (gulp) Josh Allen on the wire (he's the No. 1 fantasy QB weeks 12-15)? I don't know if I want to get that cute, but I honestly cannot depend on Brady.

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

178.8 to 179.2

[​IMG]

8. I won this week 102.7 to 102.6.

I was in four leagues this year and am in the championship in two of them. GM of the year right here.

PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.
  9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would imagine that Jones is done since they claimed Bibbs and the Packers are eliminated

I would definitely consider picking up Allen or Dak

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Who would you rather?

I think Allen has been better but Dak is more trustworthy (at home vs a bad TB). I could see Allen being a nightmare in NE.

11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yeah I think I would lean Dak this week

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

i KNOW I'm going to bench Brady and he's going to go OFF.

13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

we do playoffs 1 week early (don't ask)

the team that won the championship in my big $$ league scored 77.8 points last week and 73.7 points this week

I was the #1 seed (and highest scoring by ~300 points). I scored 98 points last week and 112 points this week. I came in 3rd.

:concerned:

14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Won $500 in my league, would have won an additional $100 if I was the total points leader which I missed by 5 points :(

GrantCloud and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  15. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I’m in the super bowl in family league!

My crew of Watson, Hopkins, McCaffery, Cooper, Conner, and Kittle lead me to glory!

Still bummed in my real money league a team of this did not pan out:

QB: Watson
    WR: Odell, Diggs, Kupp, Fitz
    RB: Kamara, Kerryon, James White, Josh Adams, D Freeman
    TE: Ertz

16. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I somehow managed to make it into my second straight championship, with 0 pointers from Rams D and Keenan Allen, and less than 5 from Ebron and Thielen.

$400 on the line, plus we do weekly challenges and I’m in 1st place for the challenges too.

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

That’s a disaster of a week but also impressive you won!

18. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Honestly I had no business winning with this team lol I just got extremely lucky most weeks vs. teams with far superior players that just had off games. There's no one player that jumps out as a "must have" fantasy player

Attached Files:

19. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I would say Juju and Ertz are “must haves” but I understand what you mean. The every week 15-20 point consistency isn’t there for anyone. But def not an awful squad to roll out!

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Looks like you had a solid draft for your core and then hit the wire hard to snag some great players (Conner/Mack/Boyd). Good looking squad, good luck this weekend!

21. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

First year I've missed the championship but there's really no counter to facing a team that got 74 points from 3 running backs

22. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

What do you guys think for about my odds for the Championship? I'm on the left. I'm assuming my opponent will plug in Baldwin or Jeffery by next week.

Attached Files:

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

what the hell kind of scoring is that where the QBs are projected for 35 points?

your team is the favorite. I would pick up John Kelly for Gurley insurance

Fronnyfron likes this.
  24. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

@xbrokendownx The league gives 0.5 points per completion....which is great considering how much Luck throws the ball

Would you prioritize a claim for Damien Williams over Kelly?

25. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

yes