Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 146

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I just need this night to be over so I can stop thinking about how awful of a person I am to start Jones over Mack. Hell, even Jones over Edelman is probably going to bury me.

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol I’m so lucky my opponents team shit the bed, I started Chubb, fournette over samuels and DJ. also have Jeffrey and Boyd (decent point amount even after getting injured) sitting on my bench too.

Still projected to be ahead by 50 going into championship week 2

Max_123 likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The other side of the Championship bracket, I would have beat the one team by 50 and the other by 30. (I actually would have beat any other team in the entire league - other than my opponent, potentially)

So frustrating.

ClarettsGreyGoose likes this.
  4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I won by 20 in the championship, opponents team shit the bed, would have been worse if Derrick Fucking Henry didn't give them 30 points

5. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Welp I’m down by .8 tonight, my Kamara vs their Brees lol

6. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I'm on the same boat. Going to lose roughly 130 to 110. The other side I don't think either team is going to break 90. Very salty.

7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

if mccaffrey stays under 25 I have a good shot to win 1 league + 2 other playoff games tonight. I’m so nervous.

8. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

McCaffrey should take the night off. Then Kamara needs to go off for like 40 points.

ClarettsGreyGoose likes this.
  9. EntryLevelTank

Team I'm Riding Into The Championship With:

QB: Phillip Rivers, Jared Goff
    RB: Alvin Kamara, Ezekiel Elliot, Chris Carson, Theo Riddick, Kenyan Drake, Kerryon Johnson
    WR: Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Julio Jones, Corey Davis, DJ Moore
    TE: Eric Ebron
    D: Rams
    K: Greg Zuerlein

I'm feeling pretty confident.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

One way or another, I'm getting very drunk tonight.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I have 70 more points than my opponent, who has Michael Thomas and the Saints defense

I THINK I'm in the clear but still doesn't feel like a lock

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I need Carolina to just dominate the clock...and I mean DOMINATE the clock

13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol having that RB/WR is unfair.

14. EntryLevelTank

Lol I know. I traded for: Goff, Zeke, Drake, Kerryon, Julio and Ebron. Carson was added on waivers. It has been a team built as opposed to a team drafted.

15. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I totalled 69 points and lost in the semi finals. Last week with the same people on my team on a bye week since I was the first seed was 138

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yahoo fantasy app is fucked up again. Gave Brees and Thomas 2 points each for that 2 point conversion that resulted in Brees INT.

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

On to the FANTASY CHAMPIONSHIP!

18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I had Brees and McCaffrey and I lost by 7.02 I AM MAD WHAT THE HELL

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Won 3rd place after finishing #1 in the regular season ($300). Outscored the final 3 teams handily. Last week I outscored the other 2 teams handily just didn't against the team I played

Going for for 3rd place next week in my other league I finished #1

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The guy I’m playing in the finals already texted me asking me to split the winnings for the championship. I am really against this, always have been. I’ve had people in the past ask this and I always say no. And it’s easy for him to ask because I was No 1 in the league with most points in the league (and I’m a Gurley owner).

That said, I’m good friends with this person (if I wasn’t it’d be a hard no) so I may counter with a 60/40 instead of a 50/50 so there’s still at least some competition.

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Heading to the championship with a team that started 1-3 and no longer has any of my first three draft picks (Bell, AJ Green, D. Cook). I'll take that

22. broken22

(:

Holy shit, I can't believe I'm playing for a championship.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  23. broken22

(:

Mike Williams, Pettis or Jammal Williams ? Who should I pick up ? Aaron Jones nor Keenan Allen are locks to play this week

24. bones

#HEEL

nailed it

25. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Who's going to the ship??

Going in both leagues I'm in for the first time ever in the same year...pretty amped!

GrantCloud likes this.