Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 143

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

And I have OBJ so fuck me gently. At least it happened in the semis this year

2. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Really not sure what to do with my lineup now, down 27 to the flex player only, with OBJ out.

Currently set as:
    Watson
    Kamara and McGuire with Michel flexed
    AB and Landry
    Ertz
    Vikings
    Zuerlein

Bench:
    Lamar Jackson
    Josh Adams, Jeff Wilson, Chris Ivory
    Mike Williams (ugh), Daesean Hamilton, Tre'Quan Smith, Beckham slides to the IR slot.

Opposing lineup:
    Baker, CMC, Carson, Julio, Woods, Cook, Damien Williams, Ravens, Hauschka

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My opponent having FOUR guys playing on Monday night is giving me severe anxiety.

4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Well shit DJ is listed as not injured now so idk what to do lol

RB and flex-
    DJ
    Mack
    Barber
    Adams
    Boyd
    Hamilton
    Humphries

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i kinda figured he wouldn't be that good in a offense led by either bradford/rosen (LOL) but aside from the four or so standout games he definitely has not been worth the 3-5 top pick people took him at.

Max_123 likes this.
  6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Conner might play fellas

Max_123 and GrantCloud like this.
  7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

conner gang are we back??

Owlex and Max_123 like this.
  8. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

O shit

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Is he worth starting though this week if he plays???

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I have Samuels, but part of me hopes Conner does play so I don't have to wrestle between Smauels and Gronk at TE. Last week, it backfired on me.

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

idk maybe, in one league i probably won't start him because i have fournette and chubb in. but my other most likely as im starting drake in flex.

12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Honestly, no. Rushing back a high-ankle sprain is a really bad idea, and the odds he re-injures it sometime during the game are definitely above 50%

You'd only play him if your only other option was Samuels or someone even dicier

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Absolutely start DJ over all those other options...bunch of "who knows" options at WR especially. Id avoid Humphries, Mack, and Barber because of match-ups. Boyd worries me despite a good matchup.

Its basically between Adams and Hamilton...full PPR id consider Hamilton, non-ppr go adams. 1/2 PPR flip a coin

14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

It's David Johnson not DJ Moore if that's who you're thinking sorry lol

preppyak likes this.
  15. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

honestly.. id still go DJ and adams probably

at least with DJ he has a low floor, so you know he will at least get 10 points. and josh adams i assume? if so he should be able to handle the bulk of the carries because one of the those RBs (im too lazy to look it up) is on IR now

16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ah, yeah, thats tougher, but I agree that I'd probably still go Adams/Moore then. I trust Moore more than Hamilton, for example.

17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybevictor and GrantCloud like this.
  18. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Hoping Chubb and Nuk each put it 25 so I won't have to worry who plays in my flex

19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

20. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

If Conner is active I have the choice of flexing him or Josh Gordon.

I need a homerun because of Keenan so I might as well hope that Conner has the best game of his life lol

21. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’d love to have Conner back, but I’m almost hoping they roll with samuels. If they go Conner I’m gonna have to start him since samuels won’t have much value, but I’m worried about him aggravating the ankle sprain and leaving the game if he does start.

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m definitely not starting him in the championship game I’m in, but I also have decent options after him so I won’t be too upset if he has a decent game. I am gonna start him in the third place game though just because to me it isn’t that big of a deal and worth the risk.

23. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Should I go with Cohen or Cooks at my flex in non PPR? Conner is also an option.

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Cooks more likely to score TDs so IMO go with him