Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 139

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

bidding against fellow playoff teams is definitely strategy and there is nothing wrong with it

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  2. delvec19

Trusted

Do I have a chance this week?

my team: Cousins, MT, C Samuel, Saquon, Chubb, Mixon, I Thomas, Seattle D , Zuerlein

vs

his team: Goff, JuJu, Landry, Kamara, CMC, J Samuels, Pettis, Houston D, Lutz

3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

There's always a chance. You made it this far.

4. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I'm starting to panic a little bit about my matchup haha.

Ride with Rodgers against da bears?

Or pick up Josh Allen vs Det or Prescott vs Ind?

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i don't like cousins, but aside from that im sure it could be close.

6. delvec19

Trusted

Dude's been in first all year. Just scared of CMC and Kamara haha. But I'm sure his Pettis pickup will kill me too. Plus Samuels at TE is nice.

7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

probably go with rodgers, i think he will be passing quite a bit against the bears d. since they shut down gurley last week im sure they could lock down jones also.

8. delvec19

Trusted

Would u prefer J Allen or Baker this week? Only other real options.

9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

That's my thought. Bears have been so dominant but I've got this feeling Rodgers will still do good.

Think I'm just nervous because the team Im playing is a juggernaut and looks like all of his players have great matchups this week.

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

ugh i dont know who to start in my two RB slots and flex:

Chubb
    DJ
    Samuels
    Fournette
    Justin Jackson
    Ware

are my options, i have Conner but he most likely isn't playing so i didn't count him. right now i have Chubb, Fournette, and Samuels in. if Gordon is inactive though i might swap out samuels for jackson.

11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Def like what you've got so far. I've got Samuels and Jackson too and rolling out both. I like Jackson up against KC's run defense in what Im hoping is a high scoring game.

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Fuck this shit

SEANoftheDEAD and GrantCloud like this.
  13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I agree. I like Samuels for the PPR, but Jackson has a juicy matchup and I don’t even know his backup. Haha

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

its the $$ league here and the problem is I am the commish lol so if I just take the players off his team people will probably hate me

15. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I dropped that turd McCoy for Damien Williams in case Ware doesn't play. Feels good man

GrantCloud and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Dropped McCoy for Jackson this week bless up

Love how it took me til the championship to finally do it lol

Max_123 and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  17. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Cousins(who I've played all year), Dak, or Baker? So torn. Cousins has been bad the last few weeks but he got me this far

18. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Dont like Mayfield v DEN. Dak/Kirk is basically a wash...might play Dak since he has more upside (can rush for a TD + on a more consistent offense right now)

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I dropped Cousins in my one league because I still had Matt Ryan and I wanted the option of Derek Carr this week and Baker next week.

So, speaking of that...Do I start Ryan or Carr this week? Carr has a gold matchup and has been much better the last few weeks

Same league, do I start Vikings D or Denver D? Leaning Vikes but I feel like I’m missing something about the matchup with mismi

20. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This. I did it this week with Justin Jackson...the dominant team in my league has Melvin Gordon (might play them next week in the finals), and the team Im playing against this week has Ekeler. Have the chance to shut them both down while there being exactly 0% chance I play him (Fournette/Mixon/Chubb/Ware are ahead of him)

21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I thought my season was done but the playoffs are a 2 week playoff matches so I have one more week to win I am ok with that

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Miami still gave up 5 sacks last week in that win. Add in an INT or a fumble or not scoring 34pts and thats a solid defensive start. And if Tannehill's ankle goes in that game, they could feast.

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I actually really like this idea for the championship game. I wonder if there's a way to implement a playoff that's weeks 13-17, normal 12-team league, so 6-teams in the main playoffs, bye for the 1-2 seeds, and then the title game is Weeks 16/17.

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

You definitely have a shot. You're RBs are definitely way more consistent, and MT has a GREAT match-up. One of JuJu/Kamara/CMC are gonna go for 30+, but, you've got guys that can match it.

More importantly, aside from Cousins and maybe Samuel, I dont see anyone on your team putting up a complete dud. On his team, Landry, Kamara, Samuels, and Pettis all could.

25. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Championship games should not be played week 17. I do like the idea of a 2 week championship but would like it better if it was weeks 15 and 16.