Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 138

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The Yahoo Fantasy recap for Ware says this:

Ware was dinged up a couple times Sunday against the Ravens, missing a series here and there, but Ware was able to return to the game and pile up 129 total yards. Ware should be ready to roll Thursday night against the Bolts.

For Tyreek Hill it says:

Spencer Ware (shoulder, hamstring) also was sidelined Monday after both players were hurt Sunday against the Ravens. Ultimately, both are expected to play Thursday night against the Chargers, though Hill is less than 100 percent.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, starting Aaron Jones this week is scaring me after what I saw the Bears D do to the Rams last week (plus Chicago D is my defense) but I mean, he's pretty much a must start despite any match-up. The only RB on my bench worth starting is Marlon Mack, and he has a really bad match-up as well.

3. delvec19

Trusted

What WR .5ppr? Sutton, Humphries, Desean Hamilton, Curtis Samuel or Pettis?

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I keep going back and forth between James White and Kenyan Drake this weekend. What do y’all think? .5 PPR.

6. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Are we to the point yet when you’d start Amari Cooper over any of Julio, Michael Thomas, or Mike Evans?

7. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Id start him over Evans this week.

preppyak, GrantCloud and whitenblue88 like this.
  8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Who would you want to go after tonight in Waivers? Looking for a flex:

Justin Jackson
    Damien Williams
    Dante Pettis
    Curtis Samuel
    Kenneth Dixon

Thinking of trying for Jackson with Williams as my backup choice

9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I think you have it in the correct order

I might swap Samuel and Pettis

SEANoftheDEAD and whitenblue88 like this.
  10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

If Ware is out, I'd go Williams. If Ware is in, I'd go Jackson.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Right now I have Chubb/Ware/Ingram (Samuels at TE). Conner is also possible. Wondering if I should just bench Ware and gamble on Mack or Michel instead.

12. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

doesnt sound like Ware is going to play and if he does he will probably be limited

I wouldnt risk it and probably would play one of the other guys

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

IF Spencer Ware is out (although Yahoo Fantasy still says 'in the unlikely event he's out...') is Damian Williams worth starting over Marlon Mack? I picked up Williams just in case, but still have Mack on the bench.

14. broken22

(:

Hamilton or Landry this week at WR 2 ? It's ppr btw. I lost Sanders so I'm thin.

15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

What are your guys thoughts on this

The last place team in our league just claimed 2 players off waivers. They have no shot at winning any type of money and did not make the playoffs obviously. It frustrates me because I had more FAAB than any of the other 3 teams remaining so I knew I was gonna get one of the guys. I need to start one of them this week of course so now I'm fucked lol

16. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

In both of the leagues I'm in thats forbidden. Once playoffs start, if you're not in it you're not allowed to pick up anybody.

17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Who to flex:
    Michel
    Baldwin
    Ware (Damien Williams if Ware's out)
    Curtis Samuel

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

If there’s no incentive for the lower teams not in the playoffs, absolutely shouldn’t be claiming people on the waiver wire.

One of my leagues though the winner of the consolation bracket does earn half the money back they put in, it is just established to keep people interested and to set lineups who didn’t make the playoffs. But generally most teams in this league doesn’t touch the wire unless it’s for like a handcuff.

19. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Jarvis Landry.

I can’t decide whether to start James White or Kenyan Drake. .5 PPR. Thoughts anyone?

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

nope, loser bracket has no incentive to win anything.

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah, that is pretty asinine. especially to just roster guys that teams could use to help a final run.

22. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I was able to scoop Samuels last week when Conner went down. If someone not in the playoffs would have picked him up I would've been heated!

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

the guy i was playing last week picked him up, and he was ahead of me on the waiver order. i was a bit upset. even he said "i did it so you couldn't get him" what a dingleberry.

24. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

In one of my leagues, one of the semifinalists has a poopy diaper because he tried to pick up Justin Jackson and I (also a semifinalist) outbid him, despite having no need for him. He's claiming because I share a team with the commish, I "knew how much he would bid" and outbid him. I knew how much he would bid because he had $28 left so I bid $29 lol

SEANoftheDEAD and GrantCloud like this.
  25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

honestly if i was in the same situation i would do the same thing to other person in my situation and in this, but just being on the end sucks v much so i wasn't THAT upset about it. haha