Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 137

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Man, yesterday was one of the greatest days playing fantasy football I’ve had in a while. First round of playoffs. I’m starting Kenyan drake. He had 2 points before that final miraculous play, and ended with 14.5. Watching that play live was just an incredible moment. I also had Mahomes who had only 10 points before that final drive where he had to connect on to two 4th down conversions to even get it to OT. He ended with 21 for me. Moving on to the semifinals and just so elated from yesterday.

2. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Man, I won in a week where my RB's and flex combined for 10 points and I only scored 71 points total lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

need 28 from Stefon Diggs tonight to advance :teethsmile:

the good thing is he has topped that twice so far in this league this year

4. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Made the semifinals in both of my leagues (barring the craziest game ever that somehow leads to Janikowski getting 90+ points). Pretty sure I missed the playoffs in both leagues the last couple of years so this has been a nice turn around.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Even though yesterday was meaningless for me, I'm kind of a mess moving forward. Now I have no idea with what to do going forward with QB, TE and Flex

QB: Brady (who's been borderline awful for most of the season) or Winston
    - Brady has the better match-up this week

TE: Gronk (Who's been useless most of the season but big game yesterday) or Samuels (TE eligible in yahoo)

Flex: Ware, Mack or Edelman

I have Gurley and Cooks - who easily had their worst games of the season last night and JuJu and Aaron Jones as my other starters

6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

wow this is luck

Max_123 likes this.
  7. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Thank you George Kittle. Between him & Zeke late in the day, I was able to get the W this week and advance to the semifinals (this was the first week of the finals in my main league). My kid brother, who had the bye this week, is next..

Fronnyfron likes this.
  8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

welp

outscored everyone in the league by 250 points on the year and out in my first playoff game

sucks to suck

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

There’s a ‘battle’ going on in my league right now where the winner gets the 4th and final playoff spot. The score is 70-67. The guy with 70 has Carson. The guy with 67 has Thielen. Both would have gotten obliterated by any other team this week had they had different matchups.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  10. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Lol so of course the 3 and 4 seed teams heading into this week are going to lose, and the guy I've lost to twice (I'm 10-3) is going to be matched up with me next week in the playoffs as the 4th seed

11. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Survived r1 this week with less than 100 points only to find out I’m facing Gurley Mahomes McCaffrey and Kittle next week. Gg, I guess.

12. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Jesus. And your team consists of..?

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Antonio brown and a cast of handcuffs and backups... it was an even matchup two weeks ago when my team had Brown, Sanders, Gordon, and Conner, but now I’m relying on Ingram, Samuels, Jeff Wilson, and DJ Moore lol

14. kailaincolor

I averaged about 120pts a game and i just lost this week with 65.5 points lol ughhhhh only five of my players even scored above 10pts and three of them were on my bench :/

I'm proud of myself that I even made it to the playoffs when I got thrown into the league at the last minute and knew nothing about fantasy or football in general but losing in the first round of playoffs this badly hurts! at least I did better than my boyfriend who didnt even make playoffs :crylaugh:

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I lost my playoff matchup thanks to George Kittle going god mode. Screw fantasy football forever.

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

First round of the playoffs begins this week in my league. I finished 1st overall (10-4) with most points in the league and I'm projected to win my playoff matchup by 15 BUT my opponent has Brees, Thomas and Kamara which scares the living shit out of me. Plus it's a Monday night game, which always gives me anxiety when my opponent has a bunch of Monday night players.

As of now I'm going:

Brady, JuJu, Cooks, Gurley, Aaron Jones, Samuels (TE), Ware, Zuerlein and Chicago D

Sitting: Mack, Winston, Gronk, Boyd and Edelman

17. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Championship game- Which D/ST would you rather have?

JAX (currently own)
    WAS
    BAL
    ATL
    SEA
    DET

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

BAL or JAX

probably JAX becuase Tampa at least has the potential to put up points

19. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Conference Championships for 2 of 3 teams.

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Conference championship in 2 out of 2 leagues. Loved my team all year but now battling the injury bugs like crazy, not so confident this week.

Conner/OBJ/Hill/Ware all questionable.

21. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

who is even the top waiver add this week?

Justin Jackson already owned
    Damien Williams with Ware injured?
    Elijah McGuire?

meh

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Sounds like Ware is going to go this week. I thought about putting in a claim for Williams, but cancelled it.

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

where'd you see that? He didn't practice yesterday and no official report today yet

24. broken22

(:

Turns out Dasean Hamilton may be a decent flex.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Welp, thanks to two byes, I am in 3 semi-finals this week.

Need major help in my main league, PPR. Same group of dudes I ask about virtually every week. But I'm rolling with Gronk in my flex this week so just need to decide who to start in my RB slots. Pick 2, PPR:

Aaron Jones @ CHI
    Tarik Cohen v. GB
    Lamar Miller @ NYJ
    Chris Carson @ SF
    Stevan Ridley v. NE

really it's between the top 4 there....Aaron Jones has become my defacto RB 1 with Conner on the shelf. If Conner comes back, I'm assuming he's a must start. Jones has a hard matchup against the team that just stopped Gurley.

So what do I do? Miller and Carson keep getting fed the ball and keep having decent games. do I start one of htem over Jones? Do I keep starting Cohen despite the high volatility?