Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 134

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I'd say no.

2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Hahahaha awesome as Pats fan and AWFUL for a fantasy owner. Really nervous this week cause I’m facing Sony. I would probably start him confidently, but as we all know Patriot running backs are a shot in the dark on who gets the big day.

3. chcougar1

Trusted

Standard scoring need to pick 3 RBs

David Johnson
    Tarik Cohen
    Justin Jackson
    Spencer Ware
    Jeff Wilson

I currently have the top 3 in. Ware and Wilson have higher projections than Jackson and Cohen but Cohen has been amazing and the chargers play the bengals.

Ware is against #1 ravens and they signed West and I don’t know if I trust a niner. His volume might be enough to throw him in though?

I saw an article saw the DJ matchup is not good but do I really bench him?

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

DJ, cohen, and ware.

5. chcougar1

Trusted

Even though Ware would have had 4.5 points if he didn’t get the Td last week, West was added, and the ravens have the #1 RB defense?

6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

if Gordon doesnt play (which it sounds like), I would play Jackson with DJ and Cohen

7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

ware literally had a practice to get implicated back to working with the first team. his and hunt's play style were quite different, i think a full of practice they might have catered more plays to him now, and they are at home.

cohen is definitely boom or bust, but he has been booming lately. DJ is still fairly productive even on a crappy offense, it might not be pretty but with who you have, you should definitely start him over the other guys.

justin jackson is still splitting with ekeler, and i just don't really trust wilson yet.

8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

just wanna make sure I'm not crazy so I will post all the details here (0.5 ppr)

Kamara
    D. Johnson
    Chubb
    Fournette
    Ingram
    T. Coleman
    Ware
    Samuels

yes, I know its ridiculous. I need 3 of those. I currently have the first 3 in.

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Should I go Mack or Ware? Both bad matchups. Non PPR.

10. chcougar1

Trusted

Apparently the correct answer was...start Derrick Henry instead of those other players I was contemplating

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  11. chcougar1

Trusted

So frustrating. I’m heading into week 2 of the first round of the playoffs down 13.2 and I’ve got D Henry and the titans D on my bench

12. chcougar1

Trusted

Well at this point I just want to quit fantasy football. My team scored 10 points more per week on average than the second highest scoring team and I’m gonna lose in the first round of the playoffs

13. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I hope someone here started Henry

14. chcougar1

Trusted

Apparently 14.3% of leagues (on ESPN)

15. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

There’s no reason anyone should be playing Spencer Ware this week

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Ware for sure.

17. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Fuck Fournette

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Fournette only got 5.1 so glad I benched him

FTank likes this.
  19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

20. broken22

(:

Thankfully I benched Dion Lewis.

21. chcougar1

Trusted

Me not starting Henry is partially a product of my team being too deep and of course his sub par season. How do I start him when my roster includes

David Johnson
    Melvin Gordon (injured)
    Leveon Bell (holdout)
    James Conner (injured)
    Tarik Cohen
    Justin Jackson
    Spencer Ware
    Jeff Wilson
    Derrick Henry

Also, this is a dynasty league - that’s how I have all of these RBs haha

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I highly doubt any playoff team started Derrick Henry unless they both had Conner and Gordon and were completely desperate.

23. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Thanks a lot Jagoff D

24. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

On the brightside opponent started Fournette

25. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

OMG ODELL IS OUT THIS WEEK.

I was TWO points away from a bye week and now I have to play without Odell. Or Kerryon.

GrantCloud likes this.