Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 133

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Would I be crazy to start Humphries over Edelman?

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I dont think you can play Riddick in that situation. Both the other guys are uninspiring...but, they get more volume. Doug Martin would be the answer, but sounds like he's hurt. I think I'd rather take Henry and pray for a TD than role Riddick in a game that might not be a blowout (and thus require him to catch a bunch in catch-up mode)

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Sooo currently my lineup is Chubb, Kerryon, and Ware in my RB 1/2, and flex positions. I’m sure they will hold out kerryon though, which then will slide ware into the second spot. Who do I role with in flex?

Boyd, Drake, or Justin Jackson?

I am considering Boyd but he has been pretty bad without green playing, so I’m hesitant.

Currently have Conner, Gordon as out also.

4. kailaincolor

i can't stop second-guessing my lineup this week! i've won the past 5 weeks but now it's playoffs and i'm so doubtful about every single choice i have to make lol

5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I might go Boyd just for volume...Drake and Jackson are so uncertain with their usage.

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

.5 PPR, need to pick two....losing douchebag Hunt and AJ Green to injury has basically taken me from a favorite to make the finals to just another team. So, please help me pick two:

Jaylen Samuels @ OAK
    Chris Carson vs. MIN
    Marlon Mack @ HOU
    Stevan Ridley @ OAK

Leaning Samuels and Carson right now but both Carson and Mack have tough matchups. There's not too much out there on the waiver wire....Zay Jones, Jordy Nelson, etc....HELLLLLP

7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would do what you said

8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Dolphins should be trailing which means Drake will play a lot and catch passes

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. broken22

(:

Pick one for flex. Jarvis Landry, Dion Lewis, Justin Jackson, Dasean Hamilton or Doug Martin. It's ppr.

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

might roll the dice with Justin Jackson

CIncy's defense is horrific

11. broken22

(:

That's something I'm thinking about, but it all depends on Gordon. Dion Lewis is probably a dud tonight.

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I feel like everyone going tonight is going to be a dud. (Other than hopefully TEN’s defense!)

I have Corey Davis as my WR3, but am really nervous starting him. I have Fitz on my bench and I might have more luck there?

13. broken22

(:

I've been reading a lot of start em sit em colums this week and a lot are suggesting to start Fitz.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yeah I am benching Fournette tonight and playing Nick Chubb in my flex instead

15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yeah I wouldn't play Corey Davis...Ramsey is going to be shadowing him.

Cards just lost Christian Kirk and beyond Fitz, their WRs are horrendous. Somebody has to catch the ball.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  16. broken22

(:

Plus if that AZ offense finds it's way to the red zone Fitz will get those targets.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Phew, glad to hear the backup haha. I just feel like Mariota is not going to do anything, and with Ramsey shadowing Davis it’s not going to be good. Davis has historically been a non factor against the Jags. Fitz HAS to get those Arizona targets.

Now I have a few days to ponder my RB scenario with Adams, Ware, White and choosing the right two of that grouping behind Kamara.

18. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Who would you guys flex this week:

Spencer Ware vs BAL
    Doug Baldwin vs MIN
    Sony Michel vs MIA

I currently have Jaylen Samuels slotted in as my RB2

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Michel easily

Miami's run D stinks

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

That's who I currently have in. Ware has a tough matchup. Baldwin is hit or miss. Just hoping Michel can dominate.

21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah definitely Michel. I have James White and am nervous it will be Sony’s day. Although the Pats for whatever reason struggle IN Miami, I think they’ll be in the lead and Sony will run it down.

Usually White is used in close games for passing, but I don’t know if that will be the case this week.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  22. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Very true. Just sucked to see NE punch it in twice last week with Develin. Hoping they use Sony to churn out the clock...but also give him those punch ins!

23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I definitely don't think Gordon is gonna play this week. It would make more sense for them to rest him some more since their next game is a Thursday Night Game.

broken22 likes this.
  24. Donta Foreman worth picking up?

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

probably not

it sounds like he will be a healthy scratch for at least another week or two because he isn't game ready yet