Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2018 Football • Page 132

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah the guy I’m playing picked him up (he is the #3 and I’m #2) FML

2. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

I’m so annoyed. Got blocked from picking up Samuels to cuff Conner by dude out of playoff contention because he doesn’t like me.

With that said I need to flex 1.

Ware, Josh Gordon, or Mack.

Opportunity for a TD is there with Gordon, but it’s hard to ignore the Chiefs offense even against BAL. Mack’s workload dwindling isn’t really helping his case especially against Houston.

Courtland Sutton is also sitting on waivers and looks attractive against SF.

Playing to secure the 1 seed (10 team league) so this is a hard one.

3. broken22

(:

Sounds like Emmanuel Sanders has a torn Achilles.

4. delvec19

Trusted

Great E Sanders just tore his achilles. I own Sutton, should i start him? Or go with Godwin or Humphries? .5PPR

5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

aside from Sutton, the Broncos dont have another WR on their roster with more than 11 targets

6. broken22

(:

With Sanders going down, Fitzgerald or Jarvis Landry ? It's ppr.

7. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Get Sutton now especially with the Sanders news, how tf is he on waivers this late in the year lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would go Fitz with Christian Kirk being out

someone has gotta catch passes

9. broken22

(:

That's my train of thought, and Dion Lewis is probably a better play than Landry at flex ?

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I literally just picked up Sutton on waivers this week too because I knew I would get fucked by someone taking samuels over me

11. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

Soon as the news hit I picked him up

10 team league with a bunch of bozos

12. broken22

(:

Sutton hasn't been on waivers for weeks in my league. I picked up Hamilton though, from everything I've read he gets a lot of snaps. Sutton can't be the only guy that Case throws to.

13. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

on bye this week but I grabbed Samuels and Sutton anyway lol.

14. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Ingram or Gus the Bus at the flex? Half PPR.

I’m leaning Ingram, but its so nerve wracking when you know he has to share with Kamara.

15. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

HARD disagree. That's the only fun left once you're eliminated. I love playing spoiler even as a 1 seed lol

Saw you edited this to say out of hte playoffs.

True, we do that. But if you're in the consolation bracket, you can still make moves.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  16. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I think if you paid to be in a league you should be able to play the whole entire time. Cutting people off from waivers is stupid and people in the playoffs shouldn't be gifted anything

17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

if you aren't in the playoffs and cannot win any money in the consolation bracket, you should absolutely be cut off from making moves. What is the point aside from screwing over other teams...?

18. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that part we agree with. Your original post implied that if you aren't in the running for the money that you should be eliminated.

I think we all agree that if you lose in the first round of your consolation you should be frozen

19. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

So if I'm in the consolation bracket I should not be able to use waivers just because I can't win money? Idk I don't agree with that. I think I should still be able to play to not finish dead last

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yes, absolutely. Who cares if you finish last or 10th? I couldn't care less where I finish once I am eliminated. If i don't win money, might as well have been last

21. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Lost sanders, Conner, and Gordon in the last week.

Any ideas on a WR? Dropped Sutton recently and he’s gone already.

I have brown, but my other WR option is Allen Robinson, who hasn’t exactly Inspired confidence.

Looking at Curtis Samuel, Godwin, and marquise Goodwin right now.

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would go Godwin out of those options

if Desean stays out, he should see a bunch of targets.

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

In my league, the winner of the consolation bracket gets the #1 overall pick, so we'd absolutely have to have waivers open to those teams still going.

That said, if I was in consolation, I dont think I'd go big and target a Samuels or someone in a similar situation

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Our consolation bracket in one league the winner is able to win some money back they invested, so it’s nice it still keeps everyone involved and engaged

25. I need some help. Week one of playoffs and I’m in a RB crisis. I’ve been starting CMC and Hunt all year. Kerryon has been my 3rd guy. Obviously Hunt is gone. Kerryon still isn’t practicing.

I currently have Riddick starting against Arizona. But Doug Martin, Derrick Henry are on waivers. Should I just roll with Riddick? Or pick up one of those guys?