Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (David Yates, November 16th, 2018) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Mar 13, 2018.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  2. Anthony_ Mar 13, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 13, 2018)
    Anthony_

A Dork

More concerned with the crimes of Johnny Depp tbh. Only saw the first one because I didn't think he'd be in it. Won't be seeing this one or any of the others.

3. michael_gatto

Regular

I want to be excited for this, but the first was just so lackluster. That and I can't stand Johnny Depp.

4. sponsor
  5. I Am Mick

I AM GRAVE BUG Prestigious

I hope he manages to kill Voldemort this time

6. Dog with a Blog

Doge leader, standing by Prestigious

The first one was so disappointing. Not sure how they plan on stretching this out into like 5 films

7. Garrett L.

already there Moderator

I really enjoyed the first and have high hopes for this one. Trailer is certainly exciting.

Connor and coleslawed like this.
  8. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

The first film was ok but it wasn't inspiring at all and didn't give me many reasons to see a sequel. Stretching it out to so many films is going to be interesting and concerns me even more. I probably will see this one but I have very little desire to do so - very strange for a Harry Potter spin off franchise! I adore the HP books.

I still wish the first one was actually about Newt Scamander trying to find and research magical creatures. I think that kind of adventure film would have been much more appealing to me than what we have. They still could have introduced some of the concepts and ideas using that backdrop.

The most intriguing part of the first film for me was seeing a movie in the 'Harry Potter' universe where you had no idea what was going to happen.

coleslawed likes this.
  9. Shakriel

In these hands I'll hide, in these hands I'll hide Prestigious

I actually really enjoyed the first one a lot. Not excited about Depp, but will probably just have to accept that.

10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Prestigious

BD333416-570D-46A8-B3BF-8A6F5D3A62DB.jpeg

Connor and Mister Lyrical like this.
  11. Connor

I want to vanquish evil but my mojo’s gone Supporter

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say I’m stoked. I liked the first one better than all 8 HP films and i say that as a massive HP nerd. This looks fantastic and fun

12. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

was kinda hoping they'd pump the brakes on jacob in this one, and the first trailer seemed to hint at that. definitely doesn't seem that's the case now.

13. Connor

I am sure he will have a little less to do this time around... but i like him quite a bit. I think he brought a good amount of charm to the role.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  14. oncenowagain

If your fortress caves you're always safe in mine Supporter

I think this looks like it’ll be better than the first.

Also, we get the answer to Harry’s question to Dumbledore regarding what he really sees when he looks in the Mirror of Erised.

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wasn’t it revealed to be his sister in the last book?

coleslawed and Connor like this.
  16. Connor

Yep

17. oncenowagain

If your fortress caves you're always safe in mine Supporter

Welp, forgot about that. Well, now we know what young Dumbledore sees.