Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fans Report in: Say Anything Finish New Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Turkeylegz

Trusted

All this love for Hebrews is surprising me. It is my third favorite record from them and I listen to it often.

So excited for this.

2. AutopilotYears

Regular

I'm always down to check out what they have in store. Hoping that they move back to a more self-titled type styling, that record was kinda panned when it came out but it has definitely grown to become one of their best.

Hopefully Max is done with the lo-fi sound, the sparkly production of self-titled and Anarchy suit the band's sound a lot more.

3. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Couldn't agree more. Hebrews was a grower that keeps on growing on me.

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Hope it's better than that piece of shit excuse of an album they released last time. Not going to hold my breathe, but u never know!

5. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Keeping expectations ridiculously low after that last one.

6. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

Their last 3-4 records have been so horrible that it makes me not want to even revisit Is A Real Boy

bmir14 likes this.
  7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

The only horrible album was their last one though

8. pablowashere

Regular

Confirmed at NY Show: Summer Release, Very Dark Theme, Feels like earlier material

Larry David and Damien Davies like this.
  9. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I can always appreciate a new Say Anything album. How much I appreciate it, is another thing. I Don't Think It Is, while had a raw sound which many dislike, It still had enjoyable moments.

KidLightning likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I think this is enough to keep me interested, but I wouldn't say I am eagerly anticipating it.

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Also at this point in their career, what is considered "earlier material?".

12. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, honestly I don't think that gives too much of a hint. We won't know till something comes out